IMG_2179.JPG

IMG_2180.JPG

IMG_2184.JPG

IMG_2188.JPG

IMG_2189.JPG

IMG_2190.JPG

IMG_2191.JPG

Hey @TFrankowski

First off, welcome! Looks like some nice gear, and in really good condition for its (presumed) age. Excellent detail pics too; exactly the kind people usually like to see.

There is however something that struck me - all we know about you is that have gear to sell. Forgive me, but it might help you move your stuff better if we knew a bit more about who we were dealing with :) The only activity I can see is the two for sale posts.

So are you a goalie? (and there's a very loose definition of "goalie" if they let me join - LMAO!) Do you know a goalie and you're helping them out maybe? Why not put up a short post about yourself here: http://www.thegoalnet.com/forums/topic/51-introduce-yourself/ 

In my relatively short experience on this site, it became abundantly clear that this is a really great bunch, whose strength comes room the sense of community. Without a little buy-in, you're really not much different than an anonymous E-Bay seller. So don't be shy! read about some of the other members here, and share a bit of your story with us! I can promise you will get a "reaction" point from me if you do - and those points buy you some cred with the community! :headbang:

Just a suggestion though - feel free to tell me to bugger off.

On 5/9/2018 at 7:20 AM, Lucky Pucker said:

Hey @TFrankowski

First off, welcome! Looks like some nice gear, and in really good condition for its (presumed) age. Excellent detail pics too; exactly the kind people usually like to see.

There is however something that struck me - all we know about you is that have gear to sell. Forgive me, but it might help you move your stuff better if we knew a bit more about who we were dealing with :) The only activity I can see is the two for sale posts.

So are you a goalie? (and there's a very loose definition of "goalie" if they let me join - LMAO!) Do you know a goalie and you're helping them out maybe? Why not put up a short post about yourself here: http://www.thegoalnet.com/forums/topic/51-introduce-yourself/ 

In my relatively short experience on this site, it became abundantly clear that this is a really great bunch, whose strength comes room the sense of community. Without a little buy-in, you're really not much different than an anonymous E-Bay seller. So don't be shy! read about some of the other members here, and share a bit of your story with us! I can promise you will get a "reaction" point from me if you do - and those points buy you some cred with the community! :headbang:

Hi all,

I'm new to this group and have been a goalie for about 30 years. 

I started out with deck and roller hockey as there were no rinks I my hometown.  I eventually transitioned to ice after college and haven't looked back. I have no formal training and currently play mid level men's division. 

I have bought and sold gear through the old goalie store board and more recently on the FB goalie pages.  

Current set up:

- Bauer 7000 skates with vertex cowling

- Brian's Subzero 3 pads, catcher and blocker.

- Brown jb2000 chest

- Vaughn V2 pants

- Jerry Wright mask (RX-8 I think)

- Reebok pro return Miila Wiikman stick

On 5/9/2018 at 7:20 AM, Lucky Pucker said:

Hey @TFrankowski

While its not a bad idea it is not necessary for people to give a life story if they wanna sell gear.  There is no need to pester people like this.  If all he wants to do is sell gear then so be it.

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

While its not a bad idea it is not necessary for people to give a life story if they wanna sell gear.  There is no need to pester people like this.  If all he wants to do is sell gear then so be it.

Ah... so this is not the “goalie seeking goalie” site? Must have gotten confused. :giggle:

Did not intend to pester at all, so my apologies! 

Archived