Kova Goalie Equipment

TheGoalNet

Their pads look very thin, almost like a modern incarnation of the Cerebus 

They also have a fully seamless / laceless That doesn't look to Frankenstein

looks like some cool stuff, probably no opportunity to see it without buying it 

38 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Holy shitty lighting on those glove pictures.  How the hell are those pads so thin?  Its like the entire pad is a Pete Smith/Warrior thigh rise.  Is this a North American builder or European?

Out of Finland ?? 

i think the bad lighting is an IG filter 

6 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

So they took a possibly good picture and made it worse with a stupid filter?  Wonderful marketing idea there :eyeroll:

Isn't that standard for using Instagram? Let's make all photos using our $1k awesome camera phones look awful with terrible filters and major compression? lol

• 1 year later...

I've been watching them on Instagram for quite a while. Really like their stuff. Very... minimal. Like here's a blocking surface and some straps. I'd love to try a set out.

Their suspenders look great. I did also confirm that they can add a front piece for tying them together similar to the Brown suspenders (that are by far the best I've used). 

23 minutes ago, insertnamehere said:

I really want to try those. 4.4 lbs is light, but with how thin they are I actually thought that they'd have been lighter yet.

I thought the same thing.  That whole extra piece by the boot section seems weird tho.

I'd love to see the glove... I'm going to guess it's in the Kipper Spec ballpark with the Finnish goalies loving that style of glove.

Be curious what they run for a set and if they'll ship abroad (like Miklin is now)

4 hours ago, motowngoalie said:

Topi from Kova replied to one of my comments on GGSU. They're starting to accept orders from outside of EU in 2019 for full sets. They already ship worldwide for accessories.

Any idea on the pricing? I thought I saw on GGSU or somewhere on Facebook that a full Miklin set was something ridiculously well priced around $2000 CAD.

2 minutes ago, insertnamehere said:

Any idea on the pricing? I thought I saw on GGSU or somewhere on Facebook that a full Miklin set was something ridiculously well priced around $2000 CAD.

I messaged Topi thru Facebook and am hoping to hear back.

And yes, Miklin is $2000 CAD shipped for a full set

Archived