Movember 2018

Lucky Pucker

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, aircanuck said:

I've got a few ingrown hairs that have formed a brilliant red target on my neck. 

Been there, brother - since about the beginning of the month, actually!

Luckily shooters have passed on aiming for that target, and have just continued with their normal alarmingly-accurate picking of the holes in my goal tending.

36 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Always stylish, Coop! Bonus marks for those mean sideburns. Totally badass.

#respect

That's not Coop haha... ihat's a kid from the UK who was suspended from school for not shaving his mustache, which he said he grew because he had some hereditary skin issues that prevented him from shaving frequently. Just a funny story that circulated around 5+ years ago. In all seriousness, I think the look works for the kid! He's got such a babyface, he needs some hair to age him up... even if it's a dirt-stache.

I've never celebrated Movember, per say. But I have been known to grow a mustache from time to time. My facial hair is thick and absolutely relentless, I can grow a pretty full beard in a little over a week. Here's a shot from last winter, which I took at 5am (hence the scowl), mere seconds after I decided I was shaving this thing off. This was the result of about 2 weeks of growth. And I'm not entirely comfortable with my full face being posted online, so 'deal with it.'

IMG_7932.thumb.jpg.bb401c46a62d630f79bd2c769aa3dd28.jpg

11 minutes ago, stackem30 said:

That's not Coop haha... ihat's a kid from the UK who was suspended from school for not shaving his mustache, which he said he grew because he had some hereditary skin issues that prevented him from shaving frequently. Just a funny story that circulated around 5+ years ago. In all seriousness, I think the look works for the kid! He's got such a babyface, he needs some hair to age him up... even if it's a dirt-stache.

LOL! Don't worry, I know that's not the real Slim Coopy! ;)

37 minutes ago, stackem30 said:

I've never celebrated Movember, per say. But I have been known to grow a mustache from time to time. My facial hair is thick and absolutely relentless, I can grow a pretty full beard in a little over a week. Here's a shot from last winter, which I took at 5am (hence the scowl), mere seconds after I decided I was shaving this thing off. This was the result of about 2 weeks of growth. And I'm not entirely comfortable with my full face being posted online, so 'deal with it.'

IMG_7932.thumb.jpg.bb401c46a62d630f79bd2c769aa3dd28.jpg

Freddy Mercury Lives!

31 minutes ago, stackem30 said:

Sup cutie.

18 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

LOL! Don't worry, I know that's not the real Slim Coopy! ;)

You're right, I'm way more handsome.

Untitled.png.529d304457a05bf00ec1d5b19f8349c2.png

Not a Movember stache, but grew this a few years back for another reason.
My Mom HATES facial hair on men.  So, when she went in for a Quadruple bypass surgery, I started to grow this as inspiration for her to work hard on her recovery and rehab.  Told her that when the Dr says she is fully recovered I would shave.  She actually had the Dr phone me at work to tell me to shave.

Stache.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived