Show off your sweaters

bunnyman666

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Even though none of these are jerseys that I have worn, they are some of my favorite funny ones.   The first two are from the Muskegon Lumberjacks.   "Beach Night" and "Ugly Christmas Sweater Night".    The last one is a "smoking jacket" jersey that I saw at my local rink.    

lumberjacks.jpg

Beach_night.jpg

Smoking Jacket Jersey.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

My team ditched the stupid beer jerseys and went for a full make over.  Of course they STILL don't match my gear but they're pretty fucking sick nonetheless. :fyea:

Green is the complimentary colour across from red on the colour wheel...

Just trying to help here!

Dig the crest!

6 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Haha thanks.  The green came out a little darker than it was supposed to be as did the grey stripes.  Plus it wasn't supposed to have neck ties.  Other than that I am happy with how they came out.

That is sublimation for you. Sometimes it is spot on; other times, it's not.

Some think neck laces only belong on original six sweaters; ever notice they did not do neck laces until later?

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I'm not a fan of the laces at all.  

I only like them on old Bruins sweaters and a few others. For me, they are vestigial at best. My nephew used to call any string from sweaters and hoodies "rescue ropes". That was from a five year old. 

So your shirt has "rescue ropes". Does that make them any better? Yes- my teenage nephew would not be happy with me broadcasting that. 

21 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

My team ditched the stupid beer jerseys and went for a full make over.  Of course they STILL don't match my gear but they're pretty fucking sick nonetheless. :fyea:

Overall good Jersey SBR35, but is there any real reson for green jerseys? Or your team mates just pick green "because it is cool"?

Archived