Canucks new uniforms

Scythe

8 minutes ago, Scythe said:

some leakage here of new and old designs they will be wearing this season. Sorry if it's been posted already.

http://news.sportslogos.net/2019/05/28/leaked-canucks-new-uniforms-for-2019-20/

I’ve never liked that’d logo, but the rest of it is great. No Vancouver is better though or maybe just Vancouver with no C could work too 

9D2E2E87-7594-43DF-8979-43A072E5C750.thumb.jpeg.dd1fa737cd4ad522387db5e488dc233a.jpeg

and when you posted, was hoping that skate retro would be it! That must just be a third or a retro? 

14 minutes ago, Scythe said:

man i love the black red n gold colors!  and not really the flying skate but the big V! . never really liked the orca logo ... but the originals were COOL

I do like the black ones better than the blue and green, but my favourite colour combo (and forgotten by most people in my opinion) is the black, orange, and sport gold, instead of red and Swedish yellow.  Like this:

kirk.jpg

30 minutes ago, MikeTheGoalie said:

I do like the black ones better than the blue and green, but my favourite colour combo (and forgotten by most people in my opinion) is the black, orange, and sport gold, instead of red and Swedish yellow.  Like this:

kirk.jpg

These should be their main jerseys imo

9 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

I’ve never liked that’d logo, but the rest of it is great. No Vancouver is better though or maybe just Vancouver with no C could work too 

9D2E2E87-7594-43DF-8979-43A072E5C750.thumb.jpeg.dd1fa737cd4ad522387db5e488dc233a.jpeg

and when you posted, was hoping that skate retro would be it! That must just be a third or a retro? 

I honestly was hoping for the old skate and puck, but for me switching the black to the gunmetal grey like Vegas has would look cool, although maybe too similar to Vegas'. The BC Lions (Canadian Football League team in Vancouver) wore mostly gunmetal jerseys a few years ago and they were super popular.

9 hours ago, MikeTheGoalie said:

I do like the black ones better than the blue and green, but my favorite color combo (and forgotten by most people in my opinion) is the black, orange, and sport gold, instead of red and Swedish yellow.  Like this:

kirk.jpg

Loved this set of his - especially how he worked in the bucky on the glove and blocker. Wasn't the bucky looking material more of a suede/nash though? Trying to think back to my hours spent trying this stuff on in local hockey shops

18 minutes ago, dstew29 said:

Loved this set of his - especially how he worked in the bucky on the glove and blocker. Wasn't the bucky looking material more of a suede/nash though? Trying to think back to my hours spent trying this stuff on in local hockey shops

Yes, a super-thick Nash. It is actually pretty rare stuff now.

He also wore Cordura on the shins of his pads for most of his career; unlike Mike Liut’s pads, Kirk’s stayed cleaner-looking due to it being black!  This goes way back to when gear companies were trying their tech on lightening pads without going after the main culprit: the fill material and the fact that it would take on so much water!

Archived