Atlanta Gladiators

Scythe

• 1 month later...

Today was the first day of Gladiators training camp.  Pics not very good.. cheapo phone. 

Sean Bonar (bones) first two pics ... I'm guessing but I think the other goalies were prospect Braeden Ostepchuk and possibly Miroslav Svoboda

20191003_101907.jpg,o

20191003_113540.jpg

20191003_102015.jpg

20191003_102735.jpg

20191003_112058.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 2:05 AM, Scythe said:

Today was the first day of Gladiators training camp.  Pics not very good.. cheapo phone. 

Sean Bonar (bones) first two pics ... I'm guessing but I think the other goalies were prospect Braeden Ostepchuk and possibly Miroslav Svoboda

,o

20191003_113540.jpg

What's the black rubber-looking thing on the grip of his stick? Is that one of those things to protect your fingers from pucks sliding up the stick?

1 hour ago, estogoalie said:

What's the black rubber-looking thing on the grip of his stick? Is that one of those things to protect your fingers from pucks sliding up the stick?

Looks like it's a custom paddle grip with grip tape over it. I'd guess he had it done after production and the grip tape not only provides grip but covers up where it was cut.

2 hours ago, estogoalie said:

It was definitely a trigger grip with either tape or a rubber sleeve. I didn't know triggers could used in pro. I thought they were banned ??

Archived