Battram gallery

Scott Battram

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2017 at 8:01 PM, DALV1 said:

That's a real nice looking chest/arm piece, would like to see more pics of those. 

Does anyone here use one and if so how do you like it?

FYI...Battram Pro chesty on Ebay, brand new XL, $300.  If it would fit me, it'd be gone already...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

You do really nice work! I had never heard of you, so I did a Google search. A LOT of negative publicity, and your page seems to be a closed one. Do you have your house in order? Is it safe to order from you? I have five grandsons between 8 and 22 and would like to buy them each some equipment, but the accusations are concerning. 

1 hour ago, Frugality said:

You do really nice work! I had never heard of you, so I did a Google search. A LOT of negative publicity, and your page seems to be a closed one. Do you have your house in order? Is it safe to order from you? I have five grandsons between 8 and 22 and would like to buy them each some equipment, but the accusations are concerning. 

I've never worn any of @Scott Battram's gear but I have seen several sets in person and have yet to see a piece of gear that looked sub par.  Scott was demonized by the turds over on GGSU the lemmings followed suit.  Now, again, I have never personally dealt with Scott so I cannot give any personal experience with his business dealings.  I will agree some of the claims made upon him were substantial but he was banned from GGSU so he is unable to give his side of all of these accusations.  We here at TGN will not demonize anyone without giving them a chance to speak for themselves.

• 7 months later...

8 months later - but I'll throw in.

Scott's been around the game forever. Done top notch work as long as I known of him. All lasts and is custom to the T if needed. This is what top notch custom gear is.

Don't know Scott at all but from interactions with him and others online - all I've seen from him has been absolute professionalism.

Not to mention he's a wresting fan - so just makes him even cooler.

I'd give him my business any day without worry.

After dealing with Battram I would never deal with him again. Bloated wait times, you won’t get items the way you want and if you ever question him or his skill set. Let’s just say good luck.  Look up peoples response to him and obviously not all of them can just be haters.

Archived