Sign in to follow this  
seagoal

NHL Best Saves of the Decade

Enjoy.

The sliding Ryan Miller glove save when he was a Canuck is so good.  My heart stops every time I see it. 

I know these compilation videos always bring people in saying they missed some obvious saves.

But a best saves of the decade and there's what, two Quick clips? I feel robbed.

19 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I know these compilation videos always bring people in saying they missed some obvious saves.

But a best saves of the decade and there's what, two Quick clips? I feel robbed.

Yeah, he makes so many unbelievable saves on his nuts.

Hot take: Johnathan Quick makes lots of highlight-reel desperation saves because he finds himself out of position with alarming frequency.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 12:12 AM, CJ Boiss said:

Hot take: Johnathan Quick makes lots of highlight-reel desperation saves because he finds himself out of position with alarming frequency.

As much as I LOVE J.Q. I have to agree with you. He plays very aggressively sometimes and it puts him out of position a lot which either means an awesome save or an easy goal that could of been stopped if he simply was a little more settled.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:15 AM, RichMan said:

The blind behind the back glove save beats them all IMO. (forgot the goalie's name)

Vasilevskiy did it to the kings

• Thanks 1