Repairs and mods contacts on TGN

RichMan

Hey gang, I know a few of you have a sideline or even better, a fulltime repairs and mods gig going on. I can think of Sarah at PAW and JT with his sweatbands, etc.

Maybe post your 411 here for us to get in touch with you if need be.

ie: Name, location (city/province or state, country), email, years of experience.

For the record, I am not in the business. Just a thought to help out the brother/sisterhood ;) 

2 hours ago, cwarnar said:

BAHR and Toronto Hockey Repair are 2 that come to mind.  I've heard a mixed bag for BAHR.

Essan there is a fucking clown.

There was a reddit thread about BAHR and I brought up a post that questioned the quality of it. Essan came in and essentially called me a racist and that TGN was a hate group that picks on brown small business owners.

He then went off about how successful he is and that I'm a nobody.

Fuck that guy.

1 minute ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Essan there is a fucking clown.

There was a reddit thread about BAHR and I brought up a post that questioned the quality of it. Essan came in and essentially called me a racist and that TGN was a hate group that picks on brown small business owners.

He then went off about how successful he is and that I'm a nobody.

Fuck that guy.

image.jpeg.d16721f9b705f1a1eab26f62ba3163c9.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2020 at 9:47 AM, coopaloop1234 said:

Fuck me. Don't even start on that nonsense.

I saw him once at a GoalieMonkey vendor event.  He came to peddle his skate blade pouches and soakers.

I legit thought he was an angry Filipino woman - he walked in all in a huff because he was late.  

The wispy bits of hair left from his receding hairline were flapping around in the air conditioning like a little mane.

Careful, he's gonna throw some lumpia at you

14 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Lol Jesus someone is butthurt.  Did you tell him you aren't actually TGN?

I did, but he ignored any discussion point I ever brought up and just kept going off on a tangent.

10 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

I saw him once at a GoalieMonkey vendor event.  He came to peddle his skate blade pouches and soakers.

I legit thought he was an angry Filipino woman - he walked in all in a huff because he was late.  

The wispy bits of hair left from his receding hairline were flapping around in the air conditioning like a little mane.

Careful, he's gonna throw some lumpia at you

Love it. :rofl:

Archived