Warrior G5 Senior VS G5 Senior+ C/A

insertnamehere

Don't forget pro+!  Four confusing options to choose from! Just kidding, but here's a screenshot of the rundown on each from the brochure that is available on this website.  Upgraded foams will be the biggest difference between the lines, but the Senior to Pro+ differences will be a huge jump in tech and quality (I assume). 

Screenshot_2020-05-26-20-43-13.png

Screenshot_2020-05-26-20-43-44.png

Screenshot_2020-05-26-20-44-01.png

Screenshot_2020-05-26-20-44-18.png

Edited by dreadlocked1
can't spell

19 minutes ago, dreadlocked1 said:

Don't forget pro+!  Four confusing options to choose from! Just kidding, but here's a screenshot of the rundown on each from the brochure that is available on this website.  Ues the foams will be the biggest diffencr between the lines, but the Senior to Pro+ differences will be a huge jump in tech and quality (I assume). 

Thanks, much appreciated. 

The main differences appear to be that the Senior+ model has, in addition to what is already listed on the Senior model:

1.  Double-shield front elbow floater( you can see the extra pad tucked in under the elbow on the +).

2.  Chest block design for maximum protection (counting the lower belly extension, the Senior+ has 4 visible blocks below the floaters, vs the 3 visible on the senior.  So is it just longer?  I don't know!).

3.  Removable front/side chest pad extentions (Seems self explanatory, should allow a bit more customization).

18 hours ago, insertnamehere said:

I've been shopping around online for a new chest protector and notice there is a G5 Senior and also a G5 Senior+ chest protector, would anybody be able to shed some light on what the differences are?

The primary difference between SR+ and SR is the protection level.  Like some have mentioned above, the SR+ has the doubled elbow floaters like you see on G5 Pro and GT2 Pro.  The G5 SR model does not.  The G5 SR also does not have the length extensions whereas the G5 SR+ does.  The easiest way I can explain it (although not super detailed) is that the SR+ truly is just a step down from the G5 Pro model.  The G5 SR is a conventional unit with lesser build of protection and additional features.

• 1 year later...
On 5/27/2020 at 1:17 PM, Kirk3190 said:

The primary difference between SR+ and SR is the protection level.  Like some have mentioned above, the SR+ has the doubled elbow floaters like you see on G5 Pro and GT2 Pro.  The G5 SR model does not.  The G5 SR also does not have the length extensions whereas the G5 SR+ does.  The easiest way I can explain it (although not super detailed) is that the SR+ truly is just a step down from the G5 Pro model.  The G5 SR is a conventional unit with lesser build of protection and additional features.

@Kirk3190 are they the same size specs or is the SR+ less streamlined?