Can anyone do a Chrome Gold Wrap?

11 minutes ago, conn6r said:

Once you find out let me know!

Maybe you should get in contact with that team. 

On 10/8/2020 at 11:42 AM, rlwillis33 said:

Check with skinfx wraps on Instagram and Facebook. They might be able to help you. 

When he did my wrap a yearish+(maybe a year and a half?) ago he was unable to do metallic.  He did mess around with my design a little bit to make it appear metallic, from a distance, but up close it looks anything but.  That said, it was over a year ago so maybe he can do metallic now. 

@conn6r, whoever the company was that did the mask for @TheGoalNet can do metallic.  Their name escapes me at this time though.

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

When he did my wrap a yearish+(maybe a year and a half?) ago he was unable to do metallic.  He did mess around with my design a little bit to make it appear metallic, from a distance, but up close it looks anything but.  That said, it was over a year ago so maybe he can do metallic now. 

@conn6r, whoever the company was that did the mask for @TheGoalNet can do metallic.  Their name escapes me at this time though.

He did my buddies kids mask, not sure of what he can do. He did amazing work on his kids wrap so figured it wouldn’t hurt to throw the name out there! 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived