Ryan Miller Announces He Will Retire at the End of the Season

SaveByRichter35

On 5/9/2021 at 7:41 PM, southpawtendy48 said:

Idk if I’ve ever cried about a player retiring like this, especially after that video. Couldn’t have picked a better role model hockey wise. 

Absolute honor to have watched his last NHL game

I watched the whole game today. He played really well.  2 really good glove saves in the 1st and a really sassy one early in the 2nd.  He played really well all game.  I watch a lot of Pacific games in general and I am always so impressed with how calm and efficient he is.  There's a serene steadiness to his game.  

He will be missed. 

@southpawtendy48 This was too relevant to not post.  I was scanning the NHL standings for the whole league.   Miller has played for 4 NHL teams: Anaheim, Buffalo, St. Louis, Vancouver.

Check out the bottom of the league standings.....this tells a story about why he does not have a Stanley Cup on his HOF resume, for sure

20210509_210229.thumb.jpg.134eb46e2fad8f0dbde803c6b41c5467.jpg

And here are his final NHL career numbers

418541151_Screenshot_20210509-210140_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.59335e6d7c5a70dc6c8047d25b27d8e0.jpg

• Like 3

On 5/9/2021 at 8:40 PM, seagoal said:

I watched the whole game today. He played really well.  2 really good glove saves in the 1st and a really sassy one early in the 2nd.  He played really well all game.  I watch a lot of Pacific games in general and I am always so impressed with how calm and efficient he is.  There's a serene steadiness to his game.  

He will be missed. 

@southpawtendy48 This was too relevant to not post.  I was scanning the NHL standings for the whole league.   Miller has played for 4 NHL teams: Anaheim, Buffalo, St. Louis, Vancouver.

Check out the bottom of the league standings.....this tells a story about why he does not have a Stanley Cup on his HOF resume, for sure

20210509_210229.thumb.jpg.134eb46e2fad8f0dbde803c6b41c5467.jpg

And here are his final NHL career numbers

418541151_Screenshot_20210509-210140_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.59335e6d7c5a70dc6c8047d25b27d8e0.jpg

one of my buddies claims he could've gotten close in 07 but apparently played atrocious and even carter hart could help them win... probably a joke but lol

also upset as a ducks fan myself that he had to end his career on such an awful team, and got unnecessary hate for his bad play on a few streches.. and yet those same people are acting like they never said those things. his prime they werent able to watch isnt relevant to them. gotta love ducks fans.

also the fact hes the winningest american goaltender and was on those teams... thats something special.

• 3 months later...