Anyone have experience with these masks

I tried searching here but was difficult to find. But I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience wearing any of these masks from this company. I am looking for a new mask and wanting to get the Potvin painted one (in Bruins colors to match our team jerseys) and they said they are ice ready and "NHL" spec.  

But then below looks like it says you cannot use them on the ice. But I'm not sure if it's because of the cateye cage or what. 

Looking for opinions also. Thanks 

https://goaliemaskcollector.com/collections/unsigned-goalie-mask/products/felix-potvin-un-signed-goalie-mask-boston?variant=32400910024783

Felix_Potvin_Goalie_Mask_Collector_Boston_Bruins_unsigned_1_1800x1800.jpg

Edited by Maxpower29

7 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

If you're looking to drop $1500+ on a new painted mask, do yourself a favor and get yourself out of that NME 7

What do you suggest? I don't know how to say it without sounding stuck up or whatever. But i have unlimited money to spend on gear. Literally unlimited at the moment. I'm looking for two actually. A TB color and Boston color one 

25 minutes ago, Maxpower29 said:

What do you suggest? I don't know how to say it without sounding stuck up or whatever. But i have unlimited money to spend on gear. Literally unlimited at the moment. I'm looking for two actually. A TB color and Boston color one 

Custom made to your head - Pro's Choice or  Protechsport

Off the shelf- Bauer NME VTx or Bauer 960, Sportmask/OTNY

I would not give that clown goaliemaskcollector a cent, guy is a crook and thief. Stealing and copying other peoples designs without there person and trying to capitalize on it.

Edited by Snowman30
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Maxpower29 said:

I'm taking donations on a new custom set at the moment.  You can donate it to my Warrior Hockey Team and write it off on your taxes😉

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

For the uninitiated, this was posted on FB by a pretty well known painter who did Fleury's VGK mask

image.png.a2ea5cbd39207e580bc3df8b6a233cd0.png

Guy is total waste of skin, he bought an Armadilla mask off someone then started making copies of the shells, and is selling Beezer masks . I remember the post ether on here or Facebook and Don was pissed as he should have been. This clown is also related to the owner of Fusion goalie masks, I believe it's his mother that owns the goalie mask company where he gets his copied mask from.

On 6/12/2021 at 6:01 PM, Snowman30 said:

Custom made to your head - Pro's Choice or  Protechsport.

I think Michel at Protechsport discontinued his full custom masks within the last couple years. Now he only does his pad-to-fit semi-custom masks.

Dom @ Pro's Choice might be the last name standing in terms of truly custom masks.

10 minutes ago, Wonder35 said:

I believe that this chap was the one who offered me $400 for my mid 80's Greg Harrison mask.  His excuse for the lowball offer was that he would have to repaint it!!!!!!

I will say no more.

What a clown. At least his "offer" provided entertainment for you Wonder.

Guys like this are the reason you have to tread lightly and be educated when it comes to masks and mask construction. 

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2021 at 5:37 PM, Maxpower29 said:

I think what you're looking for is this:

don't need to say anything...