BAUER PRO ICE HOCKEY GOALIE SKATES REVIEW ?

13 minutes ago, DL42 said:

prob be better to ask before buying, but better not wear them if u think of returning them.

Got some too waiting  for them to get in stock on july 14.

Hope u didnt pay Min advertised price on them.

Where are you paying less than MAP?

6 minutes ago, DL42 said:

no, maybe 2 times in 4 years but no lot a lot.   It was a promo deal, anyone could have got a good deal. they mentioned it all over GGSU for the last 5 years or so.

Good for you

Could have added it to the deals thread here for the uneducated. 

What fit did you get?

• Like 1

fit 3,  based on having the vapor 9 d being slightly too big for the last couple of year, then trying it on  at the shop as well.

putting the deal won't help bc idiots will prob goto their shop and ask for the same deal instead of just ordering it from said place.

33 minutes ago, DL42 said:

putting the deal won't help bc idiots will prob goto their shop and ask for the same deal instead of just ordering it from said place.

I don't understand, why would posting the details of the deal be a detriment? Don't you like us?

Edited by coopaloop1234

1 hour ago, DL42 said:

fit 3,  based on having the vapor 9 d being slightly too big for the last couple of year, then trying it on  at the shop as well.

Did you find the new fit 3 to be that much more room?

I just picked these up Thursday and will be skating with them Sunday. I’m coming from 2x pro 11D. I got the new ones in 11 fit 2. So far I’d say they feel pretty good just baking them and walking around. There’s a lot of cushion in the ankle and tongue. I usually lace my skates outside in and do the lock loop at top. Also had super feet comfort on my 2x. I’m going to try these new ones laced regular and stock foot beds and see how it goes. Also the blade profile is different so I hope I’ll like it. I did 5/8 sharpening that I did on my 2x.