bunnyman’s paring down sale

bunnyman666

Hello, all!

I am not quitting the goalering business yet; however, there are just a few too many treasures in the bunny’s basement. This thread will be living, as there are so many things to get rid of. I will be posting these in a few places. I will consider shipping to Canada, but prefer lower 48 states. You will have an opportunity to purchase rare items, newly rendered classics, and classic gear. Everything will be priced to move. If making an offer, please figure in the price of shipping when pitching me. I will be very easy to deal with. All items ship from 62095 Wood River, IL. 

First on the block is a Salvi retool of a Heaton Helite Z. I am not selling this as of right now.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by bunnyman666

SOLD

Next on the list: Factory Mad modded Brian’s Alite catch. Asian made; US modded. Brian’s does use 75% (or more) of identical materials in their Asian made gear that they do in their Canadian made gear. I felt ZERO shots in this glove. New T, nylon lightly aged, no smell. Great glove that would do wonderfully for anybody looking for that great Brian’s feel. Less than 20 ice sessions. Couldn’t get along with it, but closes like a dream and isn’t even fully broken in. I am a Factory/OG Vaughn’s guy through and through. Beast eyes 👀 added to backhand padding. This is a heartbreaker, but it is taking up space. This is ready to go and is within current sizing guidelines.

SOLD

F86E4CE2-F8C2-4157-8AAA-670167F13470.jpeg

6F3D5453-0152-417F-9EA7-3E15089328C2.jpeg

65E156BF-DD93-44C3-8CB0-8546776874D4.jpeg

Edited by bunnyman666

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Is that glove a 'HOHO" or an "OHOH"?

Or is that the beauty of the logo?

Regardless, it's sweet.

I haven't played since before COVID, so don't try to sweet talk me into your crap... That said, I have my own cache of used goalie crap that will be buried in a pit next to me when I die. Or, if my family feels the need, just burn me surrounded by all my gear Jedi funeral style.

Or even like Peaky Blinders

Burning Gypsies in Peaky Blinders Season 4 – Archaeo𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥

"MTH was a good man. His gear smelled terrible. Who knew he had 3 dozen Cooper SK2000 helmets in his basement? What a clown."

Edited by MTH
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, MTH said:

Is that glove a 'HOHO" or an "OHOH"?

Or is that the beauty of the logo?

Regardless, it's sweet.

I haven't played since before COVID, so don't try to sweet talk me into your crap... That said, I have my own cache of used goalie crap that will be buried in a pit next to me when I die. Or, if my family feels the need, just burn me surrounded by all my gear Jedi funeral style.

Or even like Peaky Blinders

Burning Gypsies in Peaky Blinders Season 4 – Archaeo𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥

"MTH was a good man. His gear smelled terrible. Who knew he had 3 dozen Cooper SK2000 helmets in his basement? What a clown."

Hoho. 🤣

Hoho glove.

Any NHL goalies go full Christmas Sweater for their gear yet? Would be neat for the HOHO brand to offer that.

ECHL team to sport Santa-suit uniforms for teddy-bear-toss game

Or, the HOHO brand could hire a few pimps and demand their users to pay up at the end of each week or else.

Pimp Im Gonna Git You Sucka GIF - Pimp Im Gonna Git You Sucka Fly Guy -  Discover & Share GIFs

That gear come in leopard print? Velvet? Are those goldfish in your pads?

Edited by MTH
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...