CCM Eflex 5 Prolite Sticks - NEW

mr_shifty1982

Anyone seen or got a chance to play around with the new CCM Eflex 5 sticks coming out now? The Prolite....apparently they are lighter than the original Eflex 5 sticks and with a heavier price tag. 

I just don't want to get one and it breaks after a few hours on the ice like a True stick. 

If anyone has any info and got a chance to weight one let us know. 

I saw this thread and thought you got one...

Are they in stores yet? I didn't see them at mine. I know some stores will break street date but the CCM launch calendar I have has a mid-August release date, so they might be a ways away.

Price-wise, the EF4 and EF5 were a little bit less than the top-end sticks from Warrior and Bauer. The upcoming Prolite is going to be priced similar to the competition's top-end.

26 minutes ago, ZeroGravitas said:

I saw this thread and thought you got one...

Are they in stores yet? I didn't see them at mine. I know some stores will break street date but the CCM launch calendar I have has a mid-August release date, so they might be a ways away.

Price-wise, the EF4 and EF5 were a little bit less than the top-end sticks from Warrior and Bauer. The upcoming Prolite is going to be priced similar to the competition's top-end.

Goalie Crease in Richmond Hill has them for about $360 Canadian, I just wanted more info on them, the priciest stick so far from CCM.  

No I didn't get it, YET lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Prolite is definitely lighter than the regular pro but has the blade like the eflex 5.9. Notable that its sigmatex on pro but sigma STG on prolite pkus nanolite carbon layering which is also not present on the regular pro.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Do you have a chance to measure the weight?

1 hour ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

@mr_shifty1982 no we just got some in at the proshop I work at. We don’t have a scale but it feels slightly lighter hand to hand. Honestly though, high end sticks are so light now the weight doesn’t really matter😂

Ya you're right, I actually went to the shop next to me too and noticed the slight lightness

On 6/24/2022 at 12:58 PM, mr_shifty1982 said:

Anyone seen or got a chance to play around with the new CCM Eflex 5 sticks coming out now? The Prolite....apparently they are lighter than the original Eflex 5 sticks and with a heavier price tag. 

I just don't want to get one and it breaks after a few hours on the ice like a True stick. 

If anyone has any info and got a chance to weight one let us know. 

I have one. It's a lighter version of the EF5. Slightly stiffer flex profile.

• 2 weeks later...