Jump to content

FAKEFLEX 6


GoalieInTheDesertYT
 Share

Recommended Posts

These are custom EF5 and not a true EF6.

Lots of custom specs on this that depart from a stock EF6.

  1. No DRS system.
  2. Soft foam knee instead of recessed.
  3. Suregrip knee instead of 3D Grip.
  4. No QMSS 2
  5. I think EF6 rolls are flatter
  6. Lacing on the backside is EF5-style instead of EF6.
  7. Presence of lacing through pad face.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, GoalieInTheDesertYT said:

I double checked yesterday, there is sharpie.

mods can we get a name change to fakeflex 6?

On 12/25/2022 at 12:14 PM, GoalieInTheDesertYT said:

let me know if you guys want to know anything else.

I charge $50/hour for rooting out fake gear, where should I send the invoice?

Did your buddy sharpie the pads for clout (embarassing) or did he receive them that way?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

I charge $50/hour for rooting out fake gear, where should I send the invoice?

Did your buddy sharpie the pads for clout (embarassing) or did he receive them that way?

He received them that way

he was disappointed when I broke the news.

thanks @Chenner29

Edited by GoalieInTheDesertYT
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

At least the Ultrasonic looked great and had a luxurious, rich feel to it. The Mach and CCM stripes feel very cheap by comparison.

How does a Supreme printed on text that gets cut off by stitching at both ends look better and feel better ? If anything the print eventually rubs out and the unnecessary stitching across the top and bottom can fray now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, netminder said:

How does a Supreme printed on text that gets cut off by stitching at both ends look better and feel better ? If anything the print eventually rubs out and the unnecessary stitching across the top and bottom can fray now.

If you touch it, it's like a very nice and soft nash material. I don't think there was any wear on my Ultrasonics.

CCM just uses nylon and it looks and feels like a cheap pad when you pick it up.

If you compare the two side by side, I think you would agree

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/29/2022 at 8:30 PM, ZeroGravitas said:

At least the Ultrasonic looked great and had a luxurious, rich feel to it. The Mach and CCM stripes feel very cheap by comparison.

You're too young for this - but there was a famous ad for a shitty Chrysler car in the day that bragged about it rich feeling interior. It was all BS. But cool ad with a cooler dude...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvyTTx33PPQ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...