Mckenney Gloves

squidthor27

2 hours ago, indykrap said:

I think they supply the AHL too but I don't think anyone is in them (assuming that they can't wear it or would have to cover up if they went to the NHL). Maybe pants/chesty though?

Mckenney keeps dodging this question every time myself or others have asked. While they are able to supply to the AHL I don’t think anyone is wearing any piece of equipment. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, indykrap said:

I think they supply the AHL too but I don't think anyone is in them (assuming that they can't wear it or would have to cover up if they went to the NHL). Maybe pants/chesty though?

They would have to cover up the badging with Padskin or something if they were called up to the NHL, yes.

On 2/2/2023 at 9:15 PM, squidthor27 said:

i just ordered a blocker to match the rest of my gear, i know not the most exciting piece of equipment but we'll see how it goes!

For me, the catch glove makes or breaks a set if I buy the whole kit. That is where I'd start for myself before pulling the trigger all the way. Why I'm big with my Warrior set.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...