Bauer Pro Pants

Got some new pants. First pair ever with an internal belt. Not sure if I’m in or out on that feature 

I really like the use of the abrasion resistance material on the trim. It’s subtle, but pants always look like shit so quickly. 

pants are light. Wore them once, mobility was great 

thanks @TGC-Rance @TGC Devin for the great service as always 

IMG_2441.jpeg

IMG_2444.jpeg

IMG_2445.jpeg

IMG_2447.jpeg

IMG_2449.jpeg

IMG_2450.jpeg

IMG_2451.jpeg

IMG_2452.jpeg

IMG_2453.jpeg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Not to indicate anything but at 6’1 how on earth do XLs fit you? I’m in Brians Mediums and they feel long

1 hour ago, TheGoalNet said:

Different cuts from different brands? Bauer has the +/- 1" for the length fit?

Brian's and Vaughn run very long from my experience. My small SLR3 pants were super long but still probably my favorite pair of pants. Might order some custom medium -1" or even -2" V10 pants when off season rolls around

4 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Different cuts from different brands? Bauer has the +/- 1" for the length fit?

3 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Brian's and Vaughn run very long from my experience. My small SLR3 pants were super long but still probably my favorite pair of pants. Might order some custom medium -1" or even -2" V10 pants when off season rolls around

Might grab bauers with the next university code. Can’t stand when my pants run into my knee blocks which these do.

39 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

I tried the front tied in and the belt and that was just too much... Next I wear them, I either going no internal belt or no suspenders. The inner belt, the suspenders, the front tie, and the fighting strap was just too much

How's it tuck otherwise? With the first generation of bauer pro pants my chest would come untucked every save because of how low the waist was

17 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

How's it tuck otherwise? With the first generation of bauer pro pants my chest would come untucked every save because of how low the waist was

No issues with that, tuck is fine. I think I just have too many years without an internal belt and it's just a preference spec, that it's not adding a ton value to me.