NHL Big Save Videos 2023-24

seagoal

4 hours ago, WillyGrips13 said:

Would be great if he gets on the right track this year and is more consistent. He clearly has the ability, just hasn’t been consistent enough historically. 

Agree.  I really hoped he'd break though in Detroit, but mental issues seemed to haunt him.    Unfortunately he looked like peak form Petr last night.   Some absolutely beautiful saves, but the second goal was really stoppable.  

On 10/11/2023 at 3:44 AM, WillyGrips13 said:

Would be great if he gets on the right track this year and is more consistent. He clearly has the ability, just hasn’t been consistent enough historically. 

He's always getting bad groins during the season. He's puts out max effort every time and he never complains. The team will be better this year in front of him, at least until the 3 rookie D get tired during their first NHL season. Here's hoping he stays healthy.

Always liked Soros; proof that you dont have to be an NFL linebacker to be a great goalie.

Edited by Fullright
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fullright said:

He's always getting bad groins during the season. He's puts out max effort every time and he never complains. The team will be better this year in front of him, at least until the 3 rookie D get tired during their first NHL season. Here's hoping he stays healthy.

Always liked Soros; proof that you dont have to be an NFL linebacker to be a great goalie.

I've been really impressed with the Blackhawks goalies the last couple of years. Soderblom looked great the other day and seemed to be getting a groove last year.

To think they have Comesso as a third is relatively intimidating.

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Hockey34 said:

So not a save actually the opposite but had to get it on here, Demko getting taken out behind the net then getting scored on. But let’s be real here who cares about that it’s more a why is he wearing all white gear in the nhl that is so lame. 

RPReplay_Final1699331868.mov 52.09 MB · 0 downloads  

Here's a YouTube version.   I was coming in here to post it too

https://youtu.be/0RxIGV57PYc?si=tp8KYKyD5MKjBDs-

Goalie interference??

Edited by seagoal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hockey34 said:

It honestly looked like he stepped in front of him trying to block him and then didn’t even try to get up and get in front of the net

I agree.  He was trying to look like a victim of interference, which I guess would wash out the "incidental" word doing a lot of work in the NHL Rule about contact with goalies out of the net.