TPSH_Goalie

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Sam and over the last year I have been making and posting recaps of my men's league games and I am always looking for feedback on how to get better. 

My Youtube channel is called The Puck Stops Here and I would love to share my weekly videos with you guys if you would care to watch them and share your advice on how I can play better. 

Looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say. 

3 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I think I saw you post something on GGSU a month or so ago.  Are you the dude who stopped a puck under him but the ref said he couldn't see it but sounded in so he called a goal, then proceeded to tell him to check your youtube?  That was hysterical.

I think that’s him. @TPSH_Goalie sent me a clip over IG 

@mufforz Thanks, I appreciate you watching my videos! 

@TheGoalNet I have been playing for over 20 years so I am not new to the position but I know that like every goalie, there is always room for improvement. 

@mr_shifty1982 Thanks for watching and subbing to my channel. I don't have free time. I work 12-14 hours a day except Sunday which is when I usually edit my videos. There has been many nights where I am up till like 3am finishing a video. It's like anything in life, if you want it bad enough, somehow you always find time to fit it in :) 

@SaveByRichter35 Yes that was me lol. I though it was funny too. That full game will be posted this weekend. I will make sure to share it here. 

6 minutes ago, CCSH said:

Editing is amazing, definitely some of the best I've seen in these sort of highlight reel sort of video. Keep it up. 

Thanks. I am a full time filmmaker so I just combined my skill for editing and my love for hockey and created this channel. 

On 5/20/2018 at 10:46 AM, aircanuck said:

"I'm doing a giveaway if I hit a certain amount of likes" - I'd call a goal on you every time the puck crossed your blue line for that statement alone ?

What do you mean? I think you miss understood what I was trying to say lol. What I meant is that I will be doing giveaways in future videos if we get over a specific number of likes. 

For example, in this video I said if we get over 150 likes, then I know to start doing these giveaways. So now that the video has over 170 likes, I know that people want me to do these giveaways.

So now I will be announcing random giveaways during random videos where I might say if we get over 250 likes, I will give away a shirt to someone who comments on the video. 

I hope that makes sense and I can see why it sounds confusing in this video as I didn't explain it thoroughly. I will make sure to explain it in depth in an upcoming video. 

• 6 months later...

Archived