Glove Pocket Lacing

A.YOUNGoalie13

I ordered some 275 paracord for my glove from this place https://paracordgalaxy.com/ awhile ago and it’s been great. 275 is smaller than the stuff that the manufacturers use but that’s what Thatcarguy told me to get so that you can see through it better, but if you want the stock size I would go with the 325 or 425 as there both 3mm just different strengths 

Edited by Hockey34
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Hockey34 said:

I ordered some 275 paracord for my glove from this place https://paracordgalaxy.com/ awhile ago and it’s been great. 275 is smaller than the stuff that the manufacturers use but that’s what Thatcarguy told me to get so that you can see through it better, but if you want the stock size I would go with the 325 or 425 as there both 3mm just different strengths 

This, I had some leftover from stringing a lax stick and it’s held up all season. I’ll upload a pic in a bit once I’m home

8 hours ago, pfeiffjay54 said:

This, I had some leftover from stringing a lax stick and it’s held up all season. I’ll upload a pic in a bit once I’m home

1D2393C5-328F-4828-A1FA-BCC17FFAFAD1.thumb.jpeg.ef88bf31440a7c969ed942c4432a91f6.jpeg4E577DA7-B9A6-4B47-A4DB-0BBC245BD227.thumb.jpeg.28be0ce4567e7c848bf2040f912283c9.jpegDefinitely not the same as stock lace but has belt up fine probably cheaper than stock lace is

47 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Too soft when pucks enter it. It cushions the puck too much to where you can’t always feel it in there. With the lace I can really feel pucks snap into the pocket more.

At least you were still using a Single-T. My Mach was Double-T with Skatelace and that lack of snap sensation always drove me nuts. 

Single and Nylon is the way. 

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

At least you were still using a Single-T. My Mach was Double-T with Skatelace and that lack of snap sensation always drove me nuts. 

Single and Nylon is the way. 

I have a double tee with nylon on my practice glove. I don’t mind that, but the single is still better imo