Jonathon v

Brian’s Optik vs GNetik 4 blocker + Adding Lexan?

Alright @TheGoalNetsorry to do this but what’s the exact weight of your gnetik 4 blocker. At this point as long as it’s even 1 ounce lighter than the 1s I’m ordering it

As all your questions are related to the same subject, just as your questions on this thread you started. No need for so many new threads.

1.98 lbs

On 1/10/2019 at 7:39 AM, Jonathon v said:

(Just saying I’m trying to get it like the 1s but I don’t want it to weight more than 1s) Alright so I got the colors. I’m getting gnetik 4 and having them do the optik graphics. I will likely put lexan in if it doesn’t make it weigh over 2 pounds which it might. I was wondering what do I ask them to do like how Anderson does his blockers because I’m gonna do that. What do I tell the guy at jerrys? Do I ask him to add extra padding like Craig Anderson. @TheGoalNet I was watching your stream and your probably not surprised it was me asking about the padding :) I want to get it as close to the 1s as possible so what did you ask them? I know Anderson gets 1 piece of extra padding and you get 2 so ima get 2. Anything else besides lexan to make it more like the 1s though?

@TheGoalNet I’m gonna order my blocker either tomorrow or Monday and I need to know what to ask for in the specs, what did you ask them when you got the 2 extra pieces of padding in the blocker to match what Craig Anderson does? Also what do I ask them for lexan, do  I jus ask them to put lexan in the blocker l. Besides that is there anything you did on your blocker to reduce a little weight on the gnetik 4

Please stop starting new threads for indentical topics. Find your previous thread and just ask again. 

1 hour ago, TheGoalNet said:

Please stop starting new threads for indentical topics. Find your previous thread and just ask again. 

First off I’m asking for a Bauer supreme 1s weight which is different 

secondly no one will see this cause it’s so far back

Might I suggest just working up your arms or something? The pro level blockers and other gear are designed for high level performance. I can’t imagine you needing some special change at your age. Just being honest.