Vaughn GX3 Skates

Max27

10 minutes ago, Max27 said:

Anyone use Gx3 skates from Vaughn? my current RBZ skates hurt the ball like bone on my feet sometimes and it gets uncomfortable and the gx3s look like a solid skate at a pretty good price.

Thanks!

I am a fan of the Vaughn boot. Most likely, the durability problems that I had with GX-1 were solved by the time the 2 and 3 came out.

They are a nice and soft old school boot. If you can see how they fit, you may need 1/2 down from what you normally wear.

13 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

I am a fan of the Vaughn boot. Most likely, the durability problems that I had with GX-1 were solved by the time the 2 and 3 came out.

They are a nice and soft old school boot. If you can see how they fit, you may need 1/2 down from what you normally wear.

i wear size 12 shoe and im in an 11 skate but i feel theres too much room between my foot and the edge of the front of the toe so ill end up getting 10.5 size

Just now, bunnyman666 said:

Yes- they are HUUUUUUUGE!!!!! I use them ‘cos I’m old...

Pro shoppe can install them. If no pro shoppe, I will give you a step by step with pix, using T bolts and screws.

where is pro shoppe? is there any of them on long island?

Just now, bunnyman666 said:

You’re in NY- PLENTY of places to have cowlings installed! You’re good!

do they do it at pure goalie? ive never had to get cowlings replaced so idk where id have to go to get that done lol

Archived