Cameras

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2018 at 5:28 PM, Punisher Goalie said:

In net. On one of these strapped to the center bar:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011FJ0R20/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_v7VbCbWM63YC7

here’s a recent video:

Ugh, I wanna start doing this so bad but I know this is all anyone would be shooting at trying to break it.  Everyone I play with are assholes lol

6 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

There are some super cheap ones on amazon that are about a third of the price. You could try there to start? 

Yes, and there are also some all-metal options available as well. I just found them all to be a little difficult to attach to the bar. I went with the one I posted because I wanted to be able to very quickly attach it and remove and reattach when we switch ends. I play with some pretty impatient people :) 

11 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Ugh, I wanna start doing this so bad but I know this is all anyone would be shooting at trying to break it.  Everyone I play with are assholes lol

Also I mount mine about 1.5-2 feet off the ice on the center bar. That’s a pretty hard spot to hit intentionally if the goalie is even remotely on-angle (which I am often not). 

7 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

There are some super cheap ones on amazon that are about a third of the price. You could try there to start? 

I'm more worried about my camera getting fucked than about a case breaking.

22 minutes ago, Punisher Goalie said:

Also I mount mine about 1.5-2 feet off the ice on the center bar. That’s a pretty hard spot to hit intentionally if the goalie is even remotely on-angle (which I am often not). 

Yea  I guess you're right, that is kind of a tough spot to hit.  

Archived