WTB: Brown suspenders

2 minutes ago, Snowman30 said:

https://www.duluthtrading.com/mens-duluth-trading-button-suspenders-21125.html?cgid=mens-accessories-suspenders&dwvar_21125_color=NVY#start=1&cgid=mens-accessories-suspenders

Same ones as the Browns and what John based his off of after he seen my Duluth ones. Mine are going strong after 8 years.

The Brown ones connect at the sternum, though.

I'm really slim and need that to prevent slippage off the shoulders.

3 hours ago, seagoal said:

If they're functional and in good shape,  yes. 

I just need them to prevent jersey tuck in the back.

Yeah, you might need to tighten the elastic. Don’t let me forgot, but I’ll DM you in about a month or so when I’d be ready to part with them 

1 hour ago, TheGoalNet said:

@Snowman30 - excellent find! They’re way cheaper than Brown ones too. May throw these on the “to try” list 

I originally got them because of someone posting about the best suspenders on the gsbb about 8 or 9 years ago. Picked them up and have been using them since. When I got my 1st pair of Brown pants John noticed now heavy duty they were and asked about them. I use to run a skate lace between them to pull them together but have since dropped that and no longer do it. When I was telling John about that he did came up with the idea for the tie up area on them. If I had gone with another brand and not Brown pants we probley wouldn't have the Brown susupenders today. 

2 hours ago, aircanuck said:

@Snowman30 I notice they have them in tall, I am not tall at 5'10. Just wondered if you need the extra length if you were to go OVER your chest protector. How do you wear yours?

The Duluth ones I got are the standard length, I didn't go tall. Am 6'1 265 and wear a xxl Brown 2300. I wear them over top and there is still lots of adjustment in them.

The best part with anything duluth. They have a no bull warranty. There is no time limit no nothing. If you don't like the item or if it fails down the line you can return no questions asked. I have bought numerous items from them and they rival carhartt for there clothing.

Archived