where to buy gear

oguy

I am wanting to buy a set of warrior G4 pads glove and blocker, the one and only store near me doesn't carry warrior at all and any site I visit online doesn't have the color and/or the size I need.

Does anyone know where I could hope to buy gear online?

7 minutes ago, oguy said:

I am wanting to buy a set of warrior G4 pads glove and blocker, the one and only store near me doesn't carry warrior at all and any site I visit online doesn't have the color and/or the size I need.

Does anyone know where I could hope to buy gear online?

Can you not just get the store to order you a set? 

You can order custom through any authorized Warrior dealer. You’re not going to find many online stores with a-lot of  colour options for a G4 set. Goalie Monkey or any other site that carries Warrior can do custom ordering. I had an excellent experience ordering custom through The Goalie Crease, they are one of the best for custom orders from any manufacturer. 

3 minutes ago, Doc1200 said:

You can order custom through any authorized Warrior dealer. You’re not going to find many online stores with a-lot of  colour options for a G4 set. Goalie Monkey or any other site that carries Warrior can do custom ordering. I had an excellent experience ordering custom through The Goalie Crease, they are one of the best for custom orders from any manufacturer. 

If I could order a custom set I would. and I'm not looking for any crazy colors, just all black

4 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Can you not just get the store to order you a set? 

I asked them and they said warrior would only allow them to order multiple sets not just a single set since I am not doing a custom order.

Custom for an all black set would be the same price as stock. There isn’t any up-charge for ordering custom unless you are looking to do some mods to the gear, picking your own colours including all black is included . Is there a reason you don’t want to do custom? The only downside is the wait time.  Warrior is generally good for that 5-8 weeks max in most cases. 

3 hours ago, Doc1200 said:

Custom for an all black set would be the same price as stock. There isn’t any up-charge for ordering custom unless you are looking to do some mods to the gear, picking your own colours including all black is included . Is there a reason you don’t want to do custom? The only downside is the wait time.  Warrior is generally good for that 5-8 weeks max in most cases. 

I cant afford the pro pads only the senior line.

2 hours ago, insertnamehere said:

@oguy are you wanting to order the senior or the pro set? I could see a minimum order for custom colours in senior level gear, but there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to put in a custom order for all black if you're ordering a pro set. 

I am just ordering the senior set not the pros.

Archived