The Pooper brand thread...

bunnyman666

The following is a parody from Pooper hockey:

Repurposing is a hot topic, so I have created a thread to take a poll on what pads should become a wallet!

Post your pic. If you want to say what they should be, quote the post, then say wallet or pads.

I’ll start with this pristine set of OG Supremes:

54C6ABDE-1825-4113-A1CD-D3B0AD010077.jpeg

Pooper Hockey is a parody/lifestyle/awareness brand that only makes parodies and really cool T-shirts. Please look to this thread for updates!

Edited by bunnyman666
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, aircanuck said:

Anything for money! Hell, make a wallet or fanny pack out of me. My wife has me sectioned off like a butcher's diagram for the day I go. 

My wife is trying to get me to gain weight ever since she heard you can turn a person into a diamond after you die! 

1 hour ago, bunnyman666 said:

Set or wallet and handbag?

D87593EC-49E1-4DE2-9FD2-9D5AD855296E.jpeg

Backpack

In all seriousness, please don't do that idea. I actually do want to make a backpack from some Reebok Premiers just because I think it'd look cool and nobody seems to care about the Reebok Premier line.

Edited by ThatCarGuy

17 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Backpack

In all seriousness, please don't do that idea. I actually do want to make a backpack from some Reebok Premiers just because I think it'd look cool and nobody seems to care about the Reebok Premier line.

You have a great creative mind, and I’d love to see how you’d execute a backpack from a set of Reebok pads!

29 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Backpack

P2's or P3's would look amazing as a backpack. You could use the leather straps as a shoulder strap accent and make a handle out of the boot strap. Cut the foam out of the knee stacks and turn them into outer pockets

• Like 1