Heaton Helite 6 time capsule

bunnyman666

41 minutes ago, Goalline said:

I remember really wanting the TOR version of those pads back in the day.  They were pretty sharp.  Looking at them now...wow it's amazing how much gear has changed.  

Yes- you could NEVER play the modern game in these! 

What caught my eye was the lack of wear and puckmarks! But why oh why did they cut down the boot straps?!?

6 hours ago, Goalline said:

I remember really wanting the TOR version of those pads back in the day.  They were pretty sharp.  Looking at them now...wow it's amazing how much gear has changed.  

Agree, I often complain that equipent is every year still the same without big changes, but when you look 10-15 years back...

2 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

I actually think using the shin portion only would make a cool graphic that would stand up today 

Posted on GS forum some years ago - Zero G model skinned as Helite IV. To much different graphic on knee rolls for "modern" pads in my opinion, but lower part is good. .

PKQ0U.jpg 

On 6/20/2017 at 1:48 AM, mik said:

Agree, I often complain that equipent is every year still the same without big changes, but when you look 10-15 years back...

Posted on GS forum some years ago - Zero G model skinned as Helite IV. To much different graphic on knee rolls for "modern" pads in my opinion, but lower part is good.

I think it looks perfectly fine as is.

Archived