Stack The Pads with Kirk Le Mur!

raucebyalien

I found myself at the end of a 2 pad stack slide yesterday. I was laying/lying there on the ice realizing i didn't even think about doing the move it just happened. Now if i can get my timing back down because I missed the shot 🤕

Just to further emphasize how funny these are, “LeMur” is French, and means “The Wall.”

also, the way he drops in that his credentials include “coaching in the something-something Penitentiary league...” 

And the “hop on loosies/Lucies ” double-entendre, just left there to simmer... (hop on her? I hardly know her!)

LMAO! Brilliant stuff.

Ha I forgot to post the stick one initially - favourite part of that is the point blank slappers to the paddle down!

The 'by any means necessary' one reminds me of a goalie coach we had in the 90's, Scottish guy who'd played pro and who would explain, then demonstrate (no pads on, just street clothes on and a normal player stick turned round) and then ask players to actually shoot at him like that to fully demonstrate 🤣

These are also so well-observed in terms of bad goalie coaching / schools:

- Over earnestness 

- Questionable credentials (former goaltending consultant to the Saskatoon Shivs of the penitentiary league 😂)

- Outdated and lame drills

2 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Just to further emphasize how funny these are, “LeMur” is French, and means “The Wall.”

also, the way he drops in that his credentials include “coaching in the something-something Penitentiary league...” 

And the “hop on loosies/Lucies ” double-entendre, just left there to simmer... (hop on her? I hardly know her!)

LMAO! Brilliant stuff.

Saskatoon Shivs... The actor is Fred Ewanuick, who starred as Hank on Corner Gas.  He also had a bit part in the Ryan Reynolds movie, Just Friends, which was filmed in Regina and Moose Jaw.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1004294/

4 minutes ago, CJ Boiss said:

Holy crap, I didn't recognize him. The beard maybe?

Yup.  His voice is so distinct.  Sometimes he's kicking around downtown Regina here.  If I see him I'll ask him about it.  He's super nice and approachable

Archived