Bauer C&A and pads

OskarHolm

i have cut my bauer 1s chesty for better fit. The chest are large and the arms are medium.

And my pads, i have change the bottom original CRS stripe to my old reebok XLT stripe. The reason why it’s that i use the padbag to the rest of my equipment and i must be able to bear the pads. The leather stripe are stronger than the CRS stripe.

IMG_0354.PNG

IMG_0448.JPG

On 7/31/2017 at 7:18 PM, OskarHolm said:

i have cut my bauer 1s chesty for better fit. The chest are large and the arms are medium.

And my pads, i have change the bottom original CRS stripe to my old reebok XLT stripe. The reason why it’s that i use the padbag to the rest of my equipment and i must be able to bear the pads. The leather stripe are stronger than the CRS stripe.

What did you cut on the C&A?

How do you like the leather strap compared to the CRS?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/31/2017 at 7:18 PM, OskarHolm said:

I bought a nxg pro stock OHL chest protector and the belly flap as well as that throat collar were cut off, makes for more comfort when you’re crouched and it’s more mobile, especially with the mask up by the collar, it doesn’t reduce protection in my case, especially by the collar because I use a neck guard/clavicle protector(6 year old D&R firewall that still looks mint, the think is honestly so well put together i don’t think it’s will ever die)

1 hour ago, Scott said:

I bought a nxg pro stock OHL chest protector and the belly flap as well as that throat collar were cut off, makes for more comfort when you’re crouched and it’s more mobile, especially with the mask up by the collar, it doesn’t reduce protection in my case, especially by the collar because I use a neck guard/clavicle protector(6 year old D&R firewall that still looks mint, the think is honestly so well put together i don’t think it’s will ever die)

I use DR firewall (and nxg chest) with same age, still great neck guard ;-). 

Archived