Warrior Gear

bunnyman666

So, what impact does the "skinny pants" NHL rule have on Warrior's pants?

I have succumbed to calling them "pants". Anyway- the neat thing about the Ritual pant is that the waist is 29-38" and the sizes correspond to inseam. BRILLIANT idea. Anywho- what is going to happen for Joe Beerleaguer? A guy like me needs large waist and short inseam. I don't want to hack up every pair of breezers that I buy in the future.

3 hours ago, KootenayKeeper said:

I don't know but I've always called them pants and never heard of the term breezers until recently. What does that mean anyway?

That's they were called in some parts in North America. In England, "pants" is a dirty word. "Hockey Trousers" sound silly. I can't even remember what they are called in England. Maybe hockey pants? ?

22 hours ago, Hills said:

I thought they can still tuck, just in a different manner. That would be a big fighting point for me is the tucking. I don't do it to get more coverage, I do it to make sure everything stays put.

Have you ever tried staying untucked but still running the suspenders over the c/a?  That's what I do and it works perfectly fine.

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Have you ever tried staying untucked but still running the suspenders over the c/a?  That's what I do and it works perfectly fine.

It is more of the fact that I like my chest and the sides to be as tight as possible against my body, running pants under the bottoms of that would pull it away.

2 hours ago, Hills said:

It is more of the fact that I like my chest and the sides to be as tight as possible against my body, running pants under the bottoms of that would pull it away.

I'm the exact same way 

main reason I bought my GNetik. Wasn't really looking at Brian's for C/S but it hugs perfectly and the rib flaps go up nice and high 

10 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

I'm the exact same way 

main reason I bought my GNetik. Wasn't really looking at Brian's for C/S but it hugs perfectly and the rib flaps go up nice and high 

I had some issues with my chest when I first got it popping up over the sides, I was looking at the GNetik pants and the CCM Eflex Shield pants because of their high sides. I decided to wait it out and see if it would fix itself and it basically did.

On 2/21/2017 at 8:56 PM, Hills said:

I am the opposite.  I like to have some space in there for air-flow.   I tried tucking it in, but I get so hot that I can't hardly stand it.   

• 1 month later...

Warrior Custom Order and Retailer Wait Times

Just curious on your thoughts about certain retailers having "preferred" production times. 

I recently ordered a set of Custom G3 from a smaller local retailer. I wanted to support local business. This was around the time Warrior was advertising avg 6 week turnaround. My retailer quoted me 10 - 12 weeks, I figured that is the standard time they say for all custom orders. 

I placed my order on mid Feb. During that week, I was discussing with a friend who was on the fence about a custom order as well. After we spoke, he decided to place an order as well but with a larger retailer out east. To my surprise his set is already done and is being shipped to him. I asked him when he placed the order and he said end of Feb. According to my retailer, my set is due April 21.

I understand that in the "business" that there are some preferred retailers but being able to cut production time in half is a little excessive. I always thought that once you put an order, your place in line is set. 

I don't really know how I feel about this. Waiting for custom gear can be painful but also a nice problem to have. Anyway, would like to know your thoughts.

Cheers.

I believe Goalie Monkey had a deal about that as well, where they had the fastest turn around time. I am not a fan of it but if I was in Warrior's shoes and GM was offering something I am not sure I could turn that offer down.