New RXS GTO 68 Mask

Vogilny#25

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 10:31 PM, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

@Vogilny#25 Do you know how to find the prices at all or more specially in U.S dollars on their website?

https://www.google.com/search?q=currency+converter+swiss+francs+to+usd&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS911US911&oq=currency+converter+swiss+francs+to+usd&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30l3j0i10i22i30.9297j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

For a rough estimate... check out Google's currency converter. You'd likely be able to knock down a small percentage as you'd avoid (or get refunded) VAT taxes... but short answer is RXS is expensive compared to brands more commonly found in North America.

11 minutes ago, BadAngle41 said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=currency+converter+swiss+francs+to+usd&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS911US911&oq=currency+converter+swiss+francs+to+usd&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30l3j0i10i22i30.9297j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

For a rough estimate... check out Google's currency converter. You'd likely be able to knock down a small percentage as you'd avoid (or get refunded) VAT taxes... but short answer is RXS is expensive compared to brands more commonly found in North America.

Problem is their site doesn’t list prices at all in any currency

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 11:35 AM, ArdeFIN said:

That might be a clever thing moving that clip from the chin to the backplate? It won't be hit and broken by a puck. If that never happens actually? I would imagine it to be as easy to snap on to the back plate than to the chin when putting mask on. Yes I do open those straps when I put my mask on and take it off.

Has happened to me at least twice. I'll have to try move the clips on my mask.. 😄

Very nice looking mask you got @Vogilny#25

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...