New RXS GTO 68 Mask

Vogilny#25

8 minutes ago, chile57 said:

Is there a reason there's no padding (unless I'm blind)? Assuming you ordered it up that way - in order to pad yourself... ? 

Is that red Maltese in your older lid?

The mask will get painted so thats why there is no padding. Yes its Maltese in my old mask.

17 minutes ago, chile57 said:

Is there a reason there's no padding (unless I'm blind)? Assuming you ordered it up that way - in order to pad yourself... ? 

Is that red Maltese in your older lid?

I will not padding the mask by myself. When the mask is painted it will go back to the RXS team to but in the padding.

15 minutes ago, OceanMon said:

Wondering if there is a noticeable difference with the lack of vents...

I think there is no diffrence. Hiller and Berra was playing with one of this masks. We have manny swiss pro goalies that plays in a RXS mask, so i think there is no problem. I will tell you how it feels when i'm back on the ice.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

always wanted to see one of these masks up close. Any chance you can share the weight of it? pics of the liner? Can you tell us about the fitting process?

I will shere the weight of it when the padding is installed ok? I just can say that the mask is mutch lighter then my bauer mask. The fitting process was diffrent becouse we dit togheter a brand new shell. So i was from the beginning to the end involved with this new project. It was intresting to see how you make a goaliemask. I can show you some pics of the process.

IMG-20200406-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20200319-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20200303-WA0036.jpg

IMG-20200123-WA0007.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

always wanted to see one of these masks up close. Any chance you can share the weight of it? pics of the liner? Can you tell us about the fitting process?

Sorry my english is not the best. What do you mean with pics of the liner?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

That might be a clever thing moving that clip from the chin to the backplate? It won't be hit and broken by a puck. If that never happens actually? I would imagine it to be as easy to snap on to the back plate than to the chin when putting mask on. Yes I do open those straps when I put my mask on and take it off.

The weight of the mask is still missing? Can you get the difference in weight between short and long chin? It's not much anyways but just for curiosity.

And short vs long chin  in the same picture to compare?

I like the colours of the black-green, that neon is shining out nicely.

• Thanks 1