Red Wings printed pad design - Looking for feedback

motowngoalie

Hey all,

I'm kicking around the idea of ordering a set of the Passau Starke pads with digitally printed graphics. I'm missing my red Warrior set, so I'm planning a Red Wings theme. Here's 6 ideas I put together, let me know what set you prefer and why! I'm open to any suggestions and edits, not really sure what I want yet. Pardon my sloppy edit skills.......

Wings Pad Design.jpg

Wings Pad Design (1).jpg

Wings Pad Design (2).jpg

Wings Pad Design (3).jpg

Wings Pad Design (4).jpg

Wings Pad Design (5).jpg

On 4/21/2020 at 6:58 AM, motowngoalie said:

Thanks for everyone's responses! @Chenner29 I know what you mean, I wish there was a way to not split the graphic. I really like this design from @GoalieCustomizer, but I'm pretty partial to the wheel portion of the logo.

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-20 at 7.16.05 PM.jpeg

15 hours ago, redrook said:

Like some others I'm not a fan of split graphics. Goalies don't stand with pads together anymore so I don't really see the point. That Brians design is far better IMO.

I'm with @redrook on this one... very rarely will you ever have the pads together... so IMO best to get with a Redwings inspired design. Not to mention as @ULTIMA asked I'm not sure sure Passau will be up for printing a trademarked logo. I could be wrong though. 

Archived