Just now, johncho said:

I didn't get to because the shop didn't have any my size and could not tell me with certainty when they could get more and then I forgot about it. 

I'm looking at getting the new Aegis padded shirts though. Have you looked at that?

Yes I did look at those my only concern with them is that the spot I keep getting hit on is right at the top of the shoulder where the shoulder/chest meet if that makes any sense and it doesn't appear like the Aegis foams cover that but the Vaughn one seems to stretch across the entire front/clavicle/shoulder area

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used this shirt for the first time tonight and enjoyed it! it definitely took a few minutes to adjust to something being attached to my base layer, but didn’t notice it after a while. Will be sticking with this moving forward, or at least for my higher level skates.

IMG_1463.thumb.jpeg.4be6a95338f050732813e3828144fbd8.jpeg

• Like 1

On 9/11/2023 at 2:39 PM, daffy said:

Tried out the Zoom Bang padded shirt.  Protection wise its good but for me feels too bulky. Disclaimer though, any padded shirt would since I'm old and hate change.  Have a new one in Large for sale if any interest.

PXL_20230703_182139213.MP.jpg

Love my zoombang, though im on the other side of the spectrum young and brand new

• Like 1

On 3/9/2024 at 5:46 AM, creasecollector said:

Anyone have any reviews on the most recent Bauer elite padded shirt? From past reviews I will be pulling the trigger on one. Anyone know how well they hold up long term?

bauerelitepaddedgoalieshirt.thumb.webp.55c1bcb0e7d1b20476ed214f9822f1f0.webp

I have the previous model for years, literaly hundreds of games and still good, no tears or holes. 

bauer-elite-padded-long-sleeve-goalie.jpg

• Like 1