Getting Dusty In Here...

MTH

5 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I think part of the reason the forums have been so quiet lately is because manufacturers have gotten unbelievably good at keep new stuff a secret. There’s tons of Bauer, CCM, Warrior, even Vaughn stuff on the horizon but there’s just been no leaks of any of it. 

Someone leaked a couple pages of the goalie section of the 2023 CCM catalog on a popula/r/ hockey-related Discord. Surprised it hasn't made its way here yet. Maybe it's on GGSU, but I'm seldom on there?

The full CCM catalog is out there. The Bauer one is always tricky to find.

8 minutes ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Someone leaked a couple pages of the goalie section of the 2023 CCM catalog on a popula/r/ hockey-related Discord. Surprised it hasn't made its way here yet. Maybe it's on GGSU, but I'm seldom on there?

You're asking a bunch of guys using an "outdated" means of internet communication to have a discord? 

You're crazy. (I also didn't know there was a r/hockey discord) 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Other than a peek at the Vaughn V10 and the CCM Eflex6, I didn't catch anything else not released. The launch of the Warrior G6 and Brian's Optik4 and Mckenney's XPG2, nothing else happening.

28 minutes ago, RichMan said:

Other than a peek at the Vaughn V10 and the CCM Eflex6, I didn't catch anything else not released. The launch of the Warrior G6 and Brian's Optik4 and Mckenney's XPG2, nothing else happening.

Most of the good leaks aren’t allowed to be posted on larger pages so you really have to dig for them

34 minutes ago, GoalieInTheDesertYT said:

I’m itching to get back in the ice.

I haven't played since June, since the work injury. I was aiming for a Fall comeback but not so sure at this point. Going for an MRI this afternoon. It's SUPER hard to not play or be active (running, cycling, etc) when you hit my age, especially since I'm so competitive with myself and I might have 5-7 years left in nets before I move my focus elsewhere in sports. I'm hitting the gym for the moment for maintenance. As long as I don't become an inverted pyramid 😛 

6 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Leg Day Again - stack

• Haha 1

On 9/13/2022 at 8:52 AM, MTH said:

This place feels like the last days of the GSBB. Forums are so 90s.

Oh well... it was fun while it lasted.

Retro Internet GIFs | Tenor

I just got my 56k modem installed too. Dang!

I am not sure TikTok or the Meta verse existed when this website started? I can say, our website hits are pretty consistent though.

It will be hard for the forum to grow, but it's not going anywhere. It's also the slow season before camps and the season start.

• Like 3