Masked Marvel - 2018 Paralympics Games USA Goalie Mask

On 3/3/2018 at 10:36 PM, TheGoalNet said:

That’s great, congrats 

I don’t follow sled hockey. Are the goalies not allowed cat eyes or was the straight bar the goalie’s preference? 

Not sure on the rules to be honest, it was ordered that way by the goalie. Excited to see it on TV in a few days. 

On 3/3/2018 at 9:36 PM, TheGoalNet said:

That’s great, congrats 

I don’t follow sled hockey. Are the goalies not allowed cat eyes or was the straight bar the goalie’s preference? 

Not sure if it's a rule but makes sense for safety sake.  I play net in sledge as well and had a few close calls.  The picks on the end of the sticks is not something you want making it past your cage.

4 hours ago, Netnewbie said:

Not sure if it's a rule but makes sense for safety sake.  I play net in sledge as well and had a few close calls.  The picks on the end of the sticks is not something you want making it past your cage.

Great insight, thanks! 

The Paralympics Start Today In South Korea! Horitius Jenn Lee and his USA teammates will take on the best sled hockey players in the world. Jenn Lee will be wearing his new Masked Marvel Goalie Helmet (Assault model) for these winter games. His mask was painted by NHL mask painter Jason Livery and is absolutely stunning. USA, USA, USA! 1f1fa_1f1f8.png??1f1fa_1f1f8.png??1f1fa_1f1f8.png??1f1fa_1f1f8.png??www.maskedmarvelhelmets.com

28795036_10213954367486902_6721607720125

58 minutes ago, Joe Messina said:

The Paralympics Start Today In South Korea! Horitius Jenn Lee and his USA teammates will take on the best sled hockey players in the world. Jenn Lee will be wearing his new Masked Marvel Goalie Helmet (Assault model) for these winter games. His mask was painted by NHL mask painter Jason Livery and is absolutely stunning. USA, USA, USA! 1f1fa_1f1f8.png??1f1fa_1f1f8.png??1f1fa_1f1f8.png??1f1fa_1f1f8.png??www.maskedmarvelhelmets.com

Hopefully they do better than the Olympic's Men's team ;)

Archived