White Bauer Cat-eye Cages

Hey everyone,

I'm a junior goalie from Canada and was recently told our league will allow us to wear uncertified cat-eyes for the first time this season,

I recently bought one online from Pure Hockey, it was a white cat eye made by OTNY for Bauer Profile Masks, looks incredible and vision is great but unfortunately it dented pretty good on the second skate I used it. I'm looking for a replacement and am trying to find one made by Bauer but unfortunately I cannot find white anywhere.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can find a senior Bauer Profile cat-eye in White?

Thanks!

34 minutes ago, Charlie T said:

Hey everyone,

I'm a junior goalie from Canada and was recently told our league will allow us to wear uncertified cat-eyes for the first time this season,

I recently bought one online from Pure Hockey, it was a white cat eye made by OTNY for Bauer Profile Masks, looks incredible and vision is great but unfortunately it dented pretty good on the second skate I used it. I'm looking for a replacement and am trying to find one made by Bauer but unfortunately I cannot find white anywhere.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can find a senior Bauer Profile cat-eye in White?

Thanks!

Check here https://goalieparts.com/ 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Charlie T said:

Thank you,

Do you have any experience with cages from here? I think I wanna try to find one made by Bauer if possible because of my experience with ones made by other brands thus far

I've bought a few cat eye's from them and they've been fine. 

Never gone with any powder coating, just chrome. So I can't say how those specifically hold up, however, the cages themselves are decent. 

I had my open mouth cat eye on my VTX for almost two years before I switched helmets entirely. So they can last. 

Edited by coopaloop1234

1 hour ago, Charlie T said:

Thank you,

Do you have any experience with cages from here? I think I wanna try to find one made by Bauer if possible because of my experience with ones made by other brands thus far

I have three powder coated from them for my NME VTX.  None have bent yet and powder coat is holding up great on all of them.  They (OTNY) make OEM cages for the bulk of masks out there.  

On 8/3/2023 at 9:09 PM, Charlie T said:

Hey everyone,

Thanks!

Are you in Toronto? Goalie crease got some it looks. 

https://www.thegoaliecrease.com/product/non-certified-cage-fits-bauer-profile-series-cateye-cheater-white/

• Like 1