Vaughn VE8 Pro Carbon C/A

4 minutes ago, loki1416 said:

@Kapz There are two here that got it. They both have said the same thing, that they feel almost all of the shots to the arms. One of them even had bruises. And we are not talking high level shooters either.

That was my worry, I use a Vaughn LT88 now and having the exact same problem. Forearms and biceps hurt real bad.

6 hours ago, ruckus007 said:

Well...it IS a LT88. LOL

The only good Vaughn CA's to me are the ones with beefed up arms. 

I'm in the market for a new one, pretty much narrowed it down to Optik, Subzero 3(possibly with optik arms if possible) and a VE8. 

Haven't seen much for reviews on the VE8.

2 hours ago, Kapz said:

I'm in the market for a new one, pretty much narrowed it down to Optik, Subzero 3(possibly with optik arms if possible) and a VE8. 

Haven't seen much for reviews on the VE8.

seriously my passau C/A is a beast ! full custom for the same price !! i don't have any CON to say on it

7 minutes ago, Yzueblin said:

seriously my passau C/A is a beast ! full custom for the same price !! i don't have any CON to say on it

So the Passau C/A are pretty much the equivalent of True/VH skates?

I'm seriously considering the Passau Gen 2 as my front runner at the moment, would you recommend the pro pack?

9 minutes ago, Kapz said:

I'm seriously considering the Passau Gen 2 as my front runner at the moment, would you recommend the pro pack?

Another vote for Passau C/A. Fantastic. I didn't bother with the pro pack but I don't need it at my level. 

9 hours ago, ruckus007 said:

Well...it IS a LT88. LOL

The only good Vaughn CA's to me are the ones with beefed up arms. 

I started with an LT88, and by the time I relegated it to the spares bin, it has many pieces sewn on to augment protections. 

1 hour ago, Kapz said:

for the small difference i go for the pro pack ! but i don't thing it is neccesary

i play with some mid level and some high level and i want to always go up and up so i choose the pro pack just in case hehe

33 minutes ago, Yzueblin said:

for the small difference i go for the pro pack ! but i don't thing it is neccesary

i play with some mid level and some high level and i want to always go up and up so i choose the pro pack just in case hehe

That's what I'm thinking too, not that big of a price jump. Better safe than sorry.

1 hour ago, TheGoalNet said:

Cody Porter has this unit and likes it better than his V7 Markstrom. I am doing a poll on IG right now. Whatever unit wins, I will test after the Optik 

Have you received your Optik C/A yet?

Archived