Maltese Stock Combo Sizing

Well, I didn't get an answer to the Goalie Monkey sizing chart question, but I did get some great service from Rhys at Maltese Sports Canada... and on a Saturday no less.!! Also, for anyone else that may have interest... Maltese still has some stock in Canada currently even though the website says otherwise.

Hope these units are as good as everyone says...

Maltese.jpg

9 hours ago, CG35 said:

Well, I didn't get an answer to the Goalie Monkey sizing chart question, but I did get some great service from Rhys at Maltese Sports Canada... and on a Saturday no less.!! Also, for anyone else that may have interest... Maltese still has some stock in Canada currently even though the website says otherwise.

Hope these units are as good as everyone says...

Maltese.jpg

That’s great that you could try one on - I did not have that luxury and ordered mine a bit smaller than I should have. Still works fine, just have to wear it a bit more loose than I prob should.

BTW, you broke Rule #4 lol:

Ha, ha... that video is gold. Not my photo though... that was the one Rhys sent me to show what he will be shipping on Monday... apparently one of the ones he still has in stock was for a 15" neck so it should fit perfectly. It would be nice if they were available locally, but no one here is going to stock something without the BNQ on it. Fortunately, it looks like most people really like these units so I figured it was worth a try. 

10 hours ago, Mike2389 said:

Great that you can get one so quickly.  I ordered one 3 months ago and still waiting. ?

Sorry for the wait. I know it’s no consolation, but these delays are frustrating for me as well.

If you wanna PM me your order number, we have a big batch en route. I’ll see if you are on that list. Two of my customers who ordered around the same time as you are in this shipment. 

10 hours ago, Mike2389 said:

PM sent.  Thanks for doing that!

Thanks, glad I could help a little bit.

For anyone else that is wondering, we had a batch of about 60 orders with dates starting in March and ending April 20th,  most of which were done and shipped today.
There are a few stragglers in that batch, mostly having to do with special requests.

If anyone would like me to look up their order, please PM me with the following info:

Name, date of order, and specs (neck/collar height, color, print, etc).
Order # and destination country (order numbers outside the US follow a different numbering system, but it still can help)

Archived