Your current stick lineup

creasecollector

Thought I would create this thread so you all can show off your current stick lineups. 

Here's my current lineup:

1372918514_MySticklineup2018.thumb.jpeg.1c2a31011ec28f1a9d101ade03bfff61.jpeg

1753585050_Mysticks2018.thumb.jpeg.a963158be28a69b349d1eab90d52bebc.jpeg

From top to bottom:

1) CCM Premier Plus Pro - Jhonas Enroth 25" - This is my go-to game stick right now. I bought it 2 months used, and I've been using it since November/December and it's still going strong.

2) CCM Premier Plus Pro - Jhonas Enroth 25" - Used this for only a handful of skates before I got the used version of this same stick. Gotta make these things last, you know?

3) CCM Premier Plus Pro - Jhonas Enroth 25" - Unused. Will be a sad day when this eventually goes (hoping not for a long, long time). If anyone has a lead on some more I'd love to pick up more of these Royal Blue Premier Plus sticks with a 25" Paddle.

4) CCM Extreme Flex ll Pro - Rob Madore 25" - Got this for a fair price, and I really like the way it feels. I love me some composites but I knew durability can be an issue, so I wanted a foam core to add to the collection. This one keeps the blue/white colour combo going to match my set and will last a while once it becomes my eventual go-to.  

5) A beautiful CCM Retro Flex 550 - Carey Price Originally a 27" but I've cut it down to about a 25" - Was once my go-to long ago but now it's the stick I use during rec hockey games for fun. It totally dead and it feels gross in my hand, but I can't let it go.

6) Old school woods. A Hasek TPS Louisville 25" I got when I was like 11 or something. I found it mint condition and collecting dust in my basement last year so I occasionally use it for drop-in/local shinny. It's a ghost from goalie's past, but I love it. Plus I really dig the Black & Gold colour combo on this thing.

Care to showoff your current lineup? :)

From left to right: 

1/2 - Both prostock Cormier  26" Bauer 1S sticks with a heel curve. Only used in one game and two shinny skates but absolutely love the curve. looking for a change up from using a P31 for the past 8 years. They are my current sticks I bring to the rink.

3 - Retail 26" Bauer 1S stick P31 curve. When Ontario colleges went on strike last year I was able to afford the stick due to working back at full time. Bought off Kijiji, the price was too good to pass. The stick is now used as a 3rd backup. This stick has now spoiled me on how crazy light it is.

4 - 26" Bauer S190 with P31 curve. I bought the stick when my trusty Vapor x40 broke. Now used for shinny now and then and currently trying to get rid of.

5 - 27" Warrior swagger pro lte. I bought this stick to experiment with different stick grips.  Currently cut down to a 26" now used for weekly shinny. thinking of bringing it down to a 25".

6 - 26.5" Nike Bauer vapor XX P31 curve. Now used as a  backup. But a hard time letting go of it even in the condition it is in now. I received this as a gift from my uncle when I made my first rep team.

20180722_161711.thumb.jpg.fd6ae6407a1f30acf7943ebda8c339cb.jpg

True a 6.0. I also have a Supreme NXG AND a Supreme 1S. The Supreme are lighter, but I love how the puck hops off of the True. I bought my supply cheap enough so I am not worried about the reputed breakdown of these sticks; I’ve grown to accept this much like how Paiste 602 hi hats end up cracking- enjoy them whilst they last. That pair of hats play and sound THAT good that I accept that they will end up gone. It’s like marrying your true love: you enjoy those sticks or cymbals whilst you can!

We’ll see how I like rolling my own sticks...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2018 at 11:34 PM, creasecollector said:

Thought I would create this thread so you all can show off your current stick lineups. 

Here's my current lineup:

From top to bottom:

1) CCM Premier Plus Pro - Jhonas Enroth 25" - This is my go-to game stick right now. I bought it 2 months used, and I've been using it since November/December and it's still going strong.

2) CCM Premier Plus Pro - Jhonas Enroth 25" - Used this for only a handful of skates before I got the used version of this same stick. Gotta make these things last, you know?

3) CCM Premier Plus Pro - Jhonas Enroth 25" - Unused. Will be a sad day when this eventually goes (hoping not for a long, long time). If anyone has a lead on some more I'd love to pick up more of these Royal Blue Premier Plus sticks with a 25" Paddle.

4) CCM Extreme Flex ll Pro - Rob Madore 25" - Got this for a fair price, and I really like the way it feels. I love me some composites but I knew durability can be an issue, so I wanted a foam core to add to the collection. This one keeps the blue/white colour combo going to match my set and will last a while once it becomes my eventual go-to.  

5) A beautiful CCM Retro Flex 550 - Carey Price Originally a 27" but I've cut it down to about a 25" - Was once my go-to long ago but now it's the stick I use during rec hockey games for fun. It totally dead and it feels gross in my hand, but I can't let it go.

6) Old school woods. A Hasek TPS Louisville 25" I got when I was like 11 or something. I found it mint condition and collecting dust in my basement last year so I occasionally use it for drop-in/local shinny. It's a ghost from goalie's past, but I love it. Plus I really dig the Black & Gold colour combo on this thing.

Care to showoff your current lineup? :)

If you wanna help those top sticks last longer use one of your bottom two for warm ups before your games.  

Archived