Jaro Halak stick

Max27

Today is my birthday and I got a Jaro Halak pro stock stick!

Hes my favorite goalie and one of the reasons i became a goalie from how much he persevered with the Isles, playing in front of the worst defense in the world and still doesnt put up awful numbers. he had a .908 save% facing like 40 shots a game.

It has 2 cracks but I wasnt gonna use it in a game or on-ice. Just gonna have it in my room as a collector item type thing. My parents got it from the Isles pro shop along where i got Thomas Greiss pro return gloves too. 

It also has a white Tacki-Mac grip on the shaft and a 27¨ paddle. Authentic 1s not NXG skinned or r6000, etc skinned as a 1s as it says 1s on it not NXG, etc

IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0184.JPG

Lucky person. I have always used the Halak pattern sticks, last year I had to actually switch to another model as I couldn't find his stick pattern anymore. I wanted to find some of those 1s sticks so I could keep using that pattern but could never find any. I also missed out on Pro Stock hockey Warrior Pro return stick shipment last week, as they had a few Halak CR1's in it. 

14 minutes ago, Snowman30 said:

Lucky person. I have always used the Halak pattern sticks, last year I had to actually switch to another model as I couldn't find his stick pattern anymore. I wanted to find some of those 1s sticks so I could keep using that pattern but could never find any. I also missed out on Pro Stock hockey Warrior Pro return stick shipment last week, as they had a few Halak CR1's in it. 

you could try and get his pattern from bauer in a custom order, not sure if you can do that though.

it looks kinda like a p34 curve if that helps

1 hour ago, Max27 said:

you could try and get his pattern from bauer in a custom order, not sure if you can do that though.

it looks kinda like a p34 curve if that helps

I don't think they offer the paddle design  he uses in the custom order program. It's pretty basic what the offer in the program. Also I could't afford to do it. 3 or 6 is the min at $350 a stick.

49 minutes ago, Snowman30 said:

I don't think they offer the paddle design  he uses in the custom order program. It's pretty basic what the offer in the program. Also I could't afford to do it. 3 or 6 is the min at $350 a stick.

yeah lol 

i think you can get passau sticks custom with any pattern

if you live in the new york area, go to the isles pro shop and check them out, they're 150$ per stick i think. they also have thomas greiss sticks, chris gibson sticks, jf berube sticks, eamon mcadam sticks, and demo sticks, the demos just say ¨Blocker Sleeve¨, where on the halak, greiss, etc sticks say their respective names on the nameplate.

1 hour ago, seagoal said:

Great pick up, congrats.

Jaro has been in my top 3 favorite goalies for a long time. I like to watch him play at his size.

So excited he signed with Boston in tandem with another of my top 3 favorites. 

im happy for him that he signed in boston he was treated like crap in new york. the fact that they kept jf berube in the nhl over him is appauling. im so glad snow and weight got fired lmao

12 hours ago, southpawtendy48 said:

I like Jaro a lot, isles fans treated him like shit but don’t realize how many shots were allowed on him by the defense. Glad he signed with a team that isn’t the islanders ?

anyways, great pickup ??

im an islanders fan and im annoyed by fans that hate him. he was facing like 40 shots a game idk what you expect. glad hes on a team that will actually help him defensively

• 1 year later...

I picked up a batch of 2S-Lite Pro Stock sticks and noticed that this Pro uses Halak's curve (Jaro Halak is stamped on the blade die).  

I love the Halak curve, I wonder if I can order my own sticks with the Halak curve in the future.

Archived