check these sweaters out

bunnyman666

7 hours ago, RichMan said:

You in there man?

The blonde in the right corner looks real cute! Goalie looks like he need a vacation. Shaved dude in the back looks like he just got released lolll

Those are some fancy jerseys and pants for sure.

No, I’m not.

The goalie looks like he was just the subject of a practical joke and has not found it funny, yet!

44 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

No, I’m not.

The goalie looks like he was just the subject of a practical joke and has not found it funny, yet!

Seems clear enough to me; the goalie is pissed about the uniforms!

"How the fuck is this shit going to work with the Avalanche-colours iceberg set I just custom ordered???"

• 1 year later...
On 9/13/2018 at 10:45 AM, MTH said:

What's the story with the uniforms? Are they a bunch of people from Africa? Has to be a heck of story to go all in on uniforms, shells, socks that look like that.

Holy crap, that's my home rink, but I don't recognize anyone in there.  

So as far as the unis go, they're provided when you sign up for the Draft Tournament.  I've never managed to go, but it's a tourney that moves city to city and whacky themed unis are part of the deal.   So far Columbus has had  National Team Uni's, (2017) Not So Hockey Nations uni's (these from 2018) and Big 10 Schools for themes so far.  Other themes that I've seen have looked way better.

https://www.drafttournament.com/blog/columbus-ohio-adult-beer-league-ice-hockey-tournament-fourth-jersey-revealed/

Archived