The Deals and Steals Thread

ZeroGravitas

• 2 weeks later...

Overseas True 12.2 goalie gear has been marked down at PureGoalie. Colors and sizes are limited. No coupon code needed.

Leg pads down from $1,799 USD to $1,440 USD.

Catchers down from $599 USD to $480 USD.

Blockers down from $499 USD to $440 USD.

Also marked down at MonkeySports, but they are even more limited in regards to size and colors.

Monkey leg pads

Monkey catcher

Monkey blocker

And at TheHockeyShop

Catcher down from $679 CAD to $544 CAD.

Blocker down from $550 CAD to $440 CAD.

The Goalie Crease has only a couple items in stock, but they have a white 12.2 catcher/blocker combo at $850 CAD, saving you $130 CAD over buying them separate at THS.

TGC also has one set of 35+2 all black 12.2 leg pads at $1,599 CAD.

EDIT: Clarification and added MonkeySports and HockeyShop and TGC links.

Edited by ZeroGravitas
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Monkey is doing a 4th of July sale. Use coupon code "25July4" for 25% off clearance items. Good until July 4, 2023.

Warrior goalie masks on now on clearance.
Pretty much nothing available in terms of catchers and blockers.
Chesties, pants, and sticks to be limited to just Warrior.

--------

Pure is doing a 4th of July sale. Use coupon code "4July20" for 20% off clearance items.

Like the Monkey sale, lots of Warrior items here.
Prices on a lot of things are the same as Monkey, but since Monkey is doing 25% off instead of 20%, you'll save some additional cash at Monkey.

Edited by ZeroGravitas

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone in Canada, today is the last day for Pro Hockey Life's "Goalie Month" sale - 15% off all gear. Technically there are some exclusions, but my local store told me that if something wasn't marked down they would essentially override the sticker price and give you the 15%. Sorry I'm late to this, should have posted this sooner, but I'm guessing most people already knew!

Edited by froese
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pure Hockey is having a Labor Day sale - 20% off clearance.

Use code LDSAVE20 to take 20% off.

Despite being only 20% off, some items seem to be cheaper at Pure instead of Monkey. For example:

Pure is selling the Warrior F1 Pro mask at $679, less 20% brings you to $543.
Monkey is selling the Warrior F1 Pro mask at $799, less 25% brings you to $599.

Good hunting!

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Hockey Monkey (Canada) is having an extra 20% off clearance items sale:

https://www.hockeymonkey.ca/

Lots of stuff doesn't have a discount but is listed as a clearance item (so applicable for 20% off). 

Can get a new set of all white Warrior G6 Pros for $1400 CAD 

Thanks for doing this. Lotta stuff came up at my work so I haven't been able to update this thread for Black Friday...

GoalieMonkey US is having a "Grey November" sale. Take 20% off clearance items with promo code GRYNOV20.

Some things that jumped out at me:
Warrior R1 Pro goalie mask at $511.98 after promo code, but before tax and shipping.
Warrior GT2 Pro SR leg pads at $519.98 after promo code, but before tax and shipping.
Warrior X3 Pro+ chest protector (S and M only) at $319.98 after promo code, but before tax and shipping.
Graf Pro G SR goalie skates (8.0 and 9.6 only) at $519.98 after promo code, but before tax and shipping.
Vaughn V9 Pro Carbon SR goalie pants (Small only) at $246.38 after promo code, but before tax and shipping.

Note that Warrior G6 is in the clearance section, but the promo code doesn't seem to apply.

• Like 1

GoalieMonkey updated their Black Friday sale.

Use code BLKFRI25 if you're a guest or Silver-level Rebound Reward Member.
Use code BLKFRI30 if you're a Gold or Platinum Rebound Reward Member.

Lots of Warrior gear.

Warrior G6 Pro+ SR blocker at $277.48 before sales tax and shipping, after the 25% off. Save more if you're Gold or Platinum.

Warrior F1 Pro SR mask at $479.98 before sales tax and shipping, after the 25% off.

Warrior G6 Pro+ SR leg pads at $1,087.48 before sales tax and shipping, after the 25% off.

Warrior G6 Pro+ or G6.1 Pro+ catchers at $352.48 before sales tax and shipping, after the 25% off.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ZeroGravitas said:

GoalieMonkey updated their Black Friday sale.

Use code BLKFRI25 if you're a guest or Silver-level Rebound Reward Member.
Use code BLKFRI30 if you're a Gold or Platinum Rebound Reward Member.

Lots of Warrior gear.

Warrior G6 Pro+ SR blocker at $277.48 before sales tax and shipping, after the 25% off. Save more if you're Gold or Platinum.

Warrior F1 Pro SR mask at $479.98 before sales tax and shipping, after the 25% off.

Warrior G6 Pro+ SR leg pads at $1,087.48 before sales tax and shipping, after the 25% off.

Warrior G6 Pro+ or G6.1 Pro+ catchers at $352.48 before sales tax and shipping, after the 25% off.

FYI for my Northern friends. Hockey Monkey .ca (Canadian affiliate) is having the same sale and code. 

• Thanks 1