The Old Man Thread

bunnyman666

Saw the surgeon yesterday. Consistent with his intergalatic ego, he's pleased with his work and my leg. SOB put me through it yesterday. Had me doing one legged skips in the hallway of his office. Not so great on the left leg. The loss of strength in the quad and glut is the big problem together with descent of stairs and swelling at the end of the work day. So added more exercises and a stretch to the ones I already do to free up the glut and iliotibial band at the hip and knee. Bottom line: for ordinary people, doing well and ahead of the curve. If you saw me on the street, you wouldnt know I had my quad reattached. For what we do, I am looking at the fall. I just dont have any spring yet in the leg. :(

I am trying hard. 

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Fullright said:

Saw the surgeon yesterday. Consistent with his intergalatic ego, he's pleased with his work and my leg. SOB put me through it yesterday. Had me doing one legged skips in the hallway of his office. Not so great on the left leg. The loss of strength in the quad and glut is the big problem together with descent of stairs and swelling at the end of the work day. So added more exercises and a stretch to the ones I already do to free up the glut and iliotibial band at the hip and knee. Bottom line: for ordinary people, doing well and ahead of the curve. If you saw me on the street, you wouldnt know I had my quad reattached. For what we do, I am looking at the fall. I just dont have any spring yet in the leg. :(

I am trying hard. 

Keep it up, you will make it 💪!

Edited by mik
  • Like 2