GoaliePro sticks 2017-18

Jukka Ropponen

Shop GoalieMonkey.com Now!
12 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Not too familiar with an ABS. How will that differ from a foam core?

Same stuff used in household drain pipes - the black stuff (at least in Canada).

@Jukka Ropponen: The blade is ABS, but what about the paddle and shaft?  Is the ABS blade solid?

Also, I know you said it's kids and beer leagers, but can you quantify the the durability and price of the ABS relative to the two others?

4 hours ago, Ghostender said:

Same stuff used in household drain pipes - the black stuff (at least in Canada).

@Jukka Ropponen: The blade is ABS, but what about the paddle and shaft?  Is the ABS blade solid?

Also, I know you said it's kids and beer leagers, but can you quantify the the durability and price of the ABS relative to the two others?

HAHa, I know what ABS is. Sorry if I was too vague. Jukka's answer was perfect. I wanted to know what was replaced with ABS in the stick. 

3 hours ago, Jukka Ropponen said:

ABS actually holds up real well, but for the taller adult sticks it becomes kind of heavy. For smaller sticks that is not an issue.

It is also good for roller and street hockey.

So a cross-check or slash could have a little meat to it; I'll take ten ??

• 2 months later...

Where/how can sticks be ordered? Where are they made? How much do they cost?...I'm mainly interested in the vintage.

I ran thru my current batch of Foam-Core Frontier's, and had to reach deep into my closet and get out some NOS all-wood TPS RW4...and I just remembered how much I love non-foam core solid wood sticks!

On 26/10/2017 at 2:10 PM, estogoalie said:

Where/how can sticks be ordered? Where are they made? How much do they cost?...I'm mainly interested in the vintage.

I ran thru my current batch of Foam-Core Frontier's, and had to reach deep into my closet and get out some NOS all-wood TPS RW4...and I just remembered how much I love non-foam core solid wood sticks!

Where are you located? We have some dealers in other countries but can also ship from Finland.

Archived