Lefevre 20.1

Chenner29

11 hours ago, ArdeFIN said:

First impression "Cool which of the Preds goalies will get these" - "why in the middle of Cup" - "In a shop?" Ah Chenner29 will get these....😁 

What are the catcher specs, looks interesting with break lining to very much offset T to the finger side. And fingerside is long looking.

580 break, double T, game ready +

On 8/7/2020 at 7:00 PM, Chenner29 said:

Soon...

image.png.4e4d1470a2a678a36ab720957c41f5f3.png

image.thumb.png.1df99bd24a68c68e150db6bcd0a2cb95.png

I notice that the lacing on the pads is yellow, but on the glove it is white. I could not figure out how to change the lacing colour on the L20.1 customizer for the blocker/catcher. Did you intentionally have white glove lacing, or is that the only option available? It seems like they can do coloured lacing on the gloves from @Telfo's post of his L12.1 set.

Related, does anyone know what the "Xtra" option for gloves on the customizer means (e.g. Game Ready vs. Game Ready - Xtra)? Is it more break-in time, extra padding, or something else entirely? I also tried emailing Lefevre, but never got a response.

In general, the lace is always the same regardless of color. So I'd say its more of Lefevre wanting to offer different lace colors. And the lacing is hand made always, I can't imagine a machine to do it. And not even that much when we are talking about Lefevre.

1 hour ago, ArdeFIN said:

In general, the lace is always the same regardless of color. So I'd say its more of Lefevre wanting to offer different lace colors. And the lacing is hand made always, I can't imagine a machine to do it. And not even that much when we are talking about Lefevre.

What I mean is that on the customizer, you can select the lacing colour for the L20.1 leg pads. But there is no option to select the lacing colour for the glove or blocker - and even using the "import colours" function to have the glove/blocker match the pads leaves the lacing white on the L20.1.

Contrast that with Teflo's L12.1 set, which has coloured lacing on the glove, so it is something that they could do.

3 hours ago, Teezle said:

I notice that the lacing on the pads is yellow, but on the glove it is white. I could not figure out how to change the lacing colour on the L20.1 customizer for the blocker/catcher. Did you intentionally have white glove lacing, or is that the only option available? It seems like they can do coloured lacing on the gloves from @Telfo's post of his L12.1 set.

Related, does anyone know what the "Xtra" option for gloves on the customizer means (e.g. Game Ready vs. Game Ready - Xtra)? Is it more break-in time, extra padding, or something else entirely? I also tried emailing Lefevre, but never got a response.

Glove lacing color is tied into "Pocket Lacing Color" on the customizer.  I guess it defaults to white when I selected skate lace.

I was told Game Ready - Xtra is a tier between Game Ready and Pro.  I think they did a Q&A with Zach Fucale, and the Lefevre rep said anything marked with Xtra is equipped with their version of D30 foam.

1 hour ago, Teezle said:

What I mean is that on the customizer, you can select the lacing colour for the L20.1 leg pads. But there is no option to select the lacing colour for the glove or blocker - and even using the "import colours" function to have the glove/blocker match the pads leaves the lacing white on the L20.1.

Contrast that with Teflo's L12.1 set, which has coloured lacing on the glove, so it is something that they could do.

Oh yes. Maybe they would have to update the customizer. That option is quite necessary and white isn't the best color in many cases. But that it's available with other models in customizer, weirdo...

And surely you could get the color changed by contacting them via Email or so. Well did they answer to questions?

20 hours ago, ArdeFIN said:

Oh yes. Maybe they would have to update the customizer. That option is quite necessary and white isn't the best color in many cases. But that it's available with other models in customizer, weirdo...

And surely you could get the color changed by contacting them via Email or so. Well did they answer to questions?

They have not yet emailed me back. See Chenner's response below regarding the lacing colour.

20 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

Glove lacing color is tied into "Pocket Lacing Color" on the customizer.  I guess it defaults to white when I selected skate lace.

I was told Game Ready - Xtra is a tier between Game Ready and Pro.  I think they did a Q&A with Zach Fucale, and the Lefevre rep said anything marked with Xtra is equipped with their version of D30 foam.

Interesting. It seems like it should definitely be separate, so you can have the lacing on the glove match the binding colour and still get the skate lace pocket if you want.

Good to know regarding the Xtra versions of the gloves. Do we know what type of foam they are using, since I think CCM has exclusive usage of D30 for their gear?

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I have been asking for some new pads for Christmas.

Well they're mine now and not yours.  NOT YOURS!

51 minutes ago, Big2 said:

Awesome set - these are my sons colours for the last 3 years , enjoy they look great 

Kid's got good taste...We'll see how these go.  If well, I'll have some similar color EF4s up for sale soon

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, StevenC said:

What is your floor to knee and what size did you order?

Mine is 20" which is the lower end of 32", are we sure the Leferve size chart allows for the chunky/flat boot?

My floor to knee 19 inches. These are 33 plus 2. My Eflex pads were marked as the same size as these.

40 minutes ago, keeperton said:

I really dig the aesthetic of this pad overall, except for where they put their own logo. Would love if they'd allow it to be placed on the outer roll.

I’m gonna see if I can ghost the logos on this next set. Match logo color with Jenpro color 

Archived