Toe ties

Netnewbie

I use Monster Hal straps, and loving them. I place some skate lace over top of the bungie when I first got them, for minor and style.

I also use the Brian's smart toe. But not liking it as much as the Hals. Willing to try Pro Laces when I get the chance.

20180101_141605.jpg

10 minutes ago, itis121 said:

I use Monster Hal straps, and loving them. I place some skate lace over top of the bungie when I first got them, for minor and style.

I also use the Brian's smart toe. But not liking it as much as the Hals. Willing to try Pro Laces when I get the chance.

20180101_141605.jpg

Ok nice thanks!  Just Googled the other suggestions too, so much stuff to figure out.

6 hours ago, Netnewbie said:

Now these are just the strings I take it?  What about the piece that attaches to the pad?  I have seem newer ones that have a plastic clip that slide along the toe of the pad.  Ya, nay?

No, sliding toe bridges are dumb. 

As for RYNO, you get the cord, the attachments for your skate eyelets, and both sides of the velcro bits (both the tab and the jenpro sandwich toe bridge). 

It’s awesome not having to bend over as much. I’m okay normally but with the goalie pants on it’s much harder for me. 

• 2 months later...
On 2018-01-01 at 8:11 PM, IPv6Freely said:

No, sliding toe bridges are dumb. 

I would totally agree with this when it comes to those cheapo generic kits you see out there to bolt onto pads that weren't designed for it... do not buy those ever... but I won't use anything else on my Warrior pads. Even the G4's I've got on the way are coming with a toe bridge... best thing I've ever used and that includes the active response strap. 

Archived