I Need Help Finding New Skates

GoalieInTheDesertYT

I respect the fact that you're on a budget. But you won't be getting good skates on that budget.

As you said, you are looking for decent skates. $150 WILL get you decent skates but your selection will be slim. You might be able to get a new pair on clearance but as far as I know, new (entry level) skates start at around $179 plus tax. Might get a good deal if you buy in Canada, the exchange is very good.

Otherwise try EBay for a used pair. But my strong suggestion is save a little bit more money and go for a mid-grade skate that will last longer and have a better quality.

22 minutes ago, Goalieinneed said:

I’m on a budget for skates (150usd and maybe a little more). Size (8.5/9). I’m looking for a decent pair of skates. I am currently rocking a pair of supreme one95s. If anyone can point me in the direction of some skates that would be awesome. The skates done have to be new

Definitely check out Ebay, I just bought a pair of lightly used Bauer Elites for $60, all they needed was laces and a sharpening.  I'm not ready to move up to the cowlingless/taller holder/3mm blade skates just yet, so I'm always on Ebay looking for a deal on the previous generation skates. 

But used mid to upper tier Bauer Vertexx skates can be had for around $100-$150.  Also look into Vaughn GX1's, I don't have any experience with them but I've seen them around for $150 or so.

On 3/19/2018 at 4:23 PM, jayluv54 said:

Definitely check out Ebay, I just bought a pair of lightly used Bauer Elites for $60, all they needed was laces and a sharpening.  I'm not ready to move up to the cowlingless/taller holder/3mm blade skates just yet, so I'm always on Ebay looking for a deal on the previous generation skates. 

But used mid to upper tier Bauer Vertexx skates can be had for around $100-$150.  Also look into Vaughn GX1's, I don't have any experience with them but I've seen them around for $150 or so.

Woke up today and while haveing breakfast I was looking on SidelineSwap and guess what...I found vapor x700 for 150 snagged them and they are in transit now 

Archived